Who Has Started Having Birds Out Yet

terry mccarthy

Had my natural and widowhood cocks out this morning, a mealy pied late bred is currently awolhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

That's the late bred just dropped onto the lofthttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Do people breed there teams of ybs before they lets there old birds out? providing they use old bird racers as breeders ofcoarse?

I never have problems breeding my ybs before the obs get out Geordie.Its all in the feeding and getting them internally right.ps.My birds are a picture of health every day of the year, including the moult.Also, when I first darkened ybs in 1990, I never let them out the loft until they had completed the body moult.When I let them out they were slightly overweight, they didnt want to fly and hung about the loft for weeks.I used to put the ball thru them to get them moving once they were totally familiar with their surroundings.They flew out of turn taking many 1sts club/fed.

I never have problems breeding my ybs before the obs get out Geordie.Its all in the feeding and getting them internally right.ps.My birds are a picture of health every day of the year, including the moult.Also, when I first darkened ybs in 1990, I never let them out the loft until they had completed the body moult.When I let them out they were slightly overweight, they didnt want to fly and hung about the loft for weeks.I used to put the ball thru them to get them moving once they were totally familiar with their surroundings.They flew out of turn taking many 1sts club/fed.

Thanks Derek mate

just been to iqea at straiton with the wife they have a hawk stall righp t at the front door with donation boxes to help te hawks expletive remove was not a happy chappy the wife dared me to go over not be back in that store she had already shopped and as picking her up

My birds have not been out since september i got 1 back about 6 weeks ago that was missing from yb racing ...nailed by the hawk before i got home from early shift...Good luck to all the guys that can let there birds out without any bother i wish it was me :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

same here lad only thing is have been putting a wee jacket on them in case they get cold :001:

Nice 1

I have 12 birds that are out all day every day no matter what the weather is and these birds are in great condition I think we are getting to soft on our birds these days

No softness here Mav, when the seasons on they fly or die.

just been to iqea at straiton with the wife they have a hawk stall righp t at the front door with donation boxes to help te hawks expletive remove was not a happy chappy the wife dared me to go over not be back in that store she had already shopped and as picking her up

been to the exact same place today ,and saw them too :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed: