S.H.U. Rings

DJWa

does anyone know when these will be available

as was informed by my secretary that there was a problem with the prefixed ones

anyone breeding early may have a problem with not getting their rings when expected

was informed that the shu had plain rings is this correct

does anyone know when these will be available

as was informed by my secretary that there was a problem with the prefixed ones

anyone breeding early may have a problem with not getting their rings when expected

was informed that the shu had plain rings is this correct

yes you can get SU rings without prefix direct

if this is the case they can keep there rings .

I will see if they have them by the end of jan if not

i will just use gb ring and no bother with su rings

There loss

Very costly mate if you get them reported as they will not be put in stray basket

Same with anyone getting plain SU RINGS

Spoke to them last week Davey and they were not at the office. There is a problem with the supplier as I understand. They were in transit as I am led to believe. I am sure they will be with us soon.

cheers paul

getting a few rings from my m8 in durham just incase

ive 4 pr due to hatch the 1st week in january

Never mind the cost of rings i have just looked at what the SHU secretary got for a rise from 2011 (18,733) to 2012(20,719)approx 10% rise who sanctioned that when most of the country are struggling to get 2.5-3% of a rise over a 2 year pay deal

SCANDALOUS

Never mind the cost of rings i have just looked at what the SHU secretary got for a rise from 2011 (18,733) to 2012(20,719)approx 10% rise who sanctioned that when most of the country are struggling to get 2.5-3% of a rise over a 2 year pay deal

SCANDALOUS

Not what it appears to be. If you look at Clerical assistance salaries 2011 & 2012, it's dropped. All staff were off ill during 2011/2012 and all qualified for sick pay. But sick pay for all 3 was shown in error as 'paid' to the Secretary. This was explained to Finance Committee at the 2012 Finance Meeting, and the Accountant would have explained the figures at the AGM.

Can I ask why the SU rings are so dear ?

I think there are 2 prices.

The 40 something pence rings are for rings issued directly from the SHU office to fanciers. These have no prefix.

Rings sold through the federations are, I believe, 30 pence but individual federations add a few pence to this to swell their coffers.

Just got the Fed rings delivered

BOBBY, GLAD YOU HAVE THE RINGS, I BROUGHT THROUGH 11 FEDS FROM THE SHU OFFICE AS THEY WERE CLOSING FOR THE HOLIDAYS. MOST OF THE FEDS HAVE COME FOR THE RINGS. ONLY ABERDEEN, ANGUS AND DUNDEE HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME. MY FRIEND SANDY ROBERTSON FROM ABERDEEN SAID HE WILL COME DOWN THE FIRST WEEK IN JANUARY AND DROP THEM OFF TO THE FEDS ON HIS WAY HOME.