Returns Snfc

eastcoaster

Once again you speak in riddles ! Please clarify or are you the JOKER.

looking at your posts peter pandy you talk more than your fair share of p1ss. no riddles .

11 out of 17 so getting their hears hoping we all get more back

spineless you need to have a bit of back bone to control our fed birds midlothian and be part of the s.n.f.c control team.as you aways get flak from 1 member or another.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has not the backbone to name his names are dependant on Ian Brown who wishes to see the demise of the SNFC and will back you up to the hilt regardless should also not be a convenor of our posts likewise others who want to run our sport.

Think you're getting you're Ian browns totally mixed up here <_<

Think you're getting you're Ian browns totally mixed up here <_<

Can't mix them up. One is a businessman, well mannered and always well dressed, and I'm the other one. :lol:

I apologies if I have upset anyone with remarks that I have made but I was that pissed of with what had been done I was only trying to put over the true facts of what went on and I was damde surethat jim hannah and myself were not going to be the scape gotes if race turned out a disaster when we had no part in it

I apologies if I have upset anyone with remarks that I have made but I was that pissed of with what had been done I was only trying to put over the true facts of what went on and I was damde surethat jim hannah and myself were not going to be the scape gotes if race turned out a disaster when we had no part in it

Mate, I wudnae dae that job for toffee but someone has to??

I have never met or spoke to you before but you seem a genuine bloke that wants the best?

At the end of the day we are just pigeon folk that want to get on with racing cos thats the hobby we love!

Some of us are easy going individuals that will race from any line and put our full trust in the likes of yourself to do the job.Others are very vocal and passionate about the administration and politics of the fancy, quite rightly as its their right as members, If you feel you have been compromised then you must take it up with the comittee that have been elected to run the SNFC and follow the appropriate channels.

Then we can get all sides of the story(hopefully) and you will have your misgivings written down in minute for all to access and committed to history!

The lack of info from the SNFC regarding libs and movements was quite apalling at the weekend and must be addressed in this world of technology where most members have access to the same detailed weather forecasts than the controllers!

FIRSTLY, Let me appologise for anything posted by myself last night as it was due to waiting for an arrival which never happened so started looking at a different bird in a bottle of grouse. I genuinely never intended to upset any one however I probably have so once again my sincerest appologies to those concerned.

FACTS, 1.the officials and race controllers decided birds were going to be libbed at Leicester 2. The 2 vice presidents and 2 of the race controllers were over looked and someone told the convoy to move to Cheltenham for a 1pm lib.3. The convoy didnt get to Cheltenham until after 12.30pm so lib was cancelled. 4.I spoke to both Vice presidents to object to pigeons being moved to Cheltenham which is off the line of flight.I wanted the lib cancelled as a disaster was almost guaranteed but was told the lib couldnt be stopped.I made a verbal complaint and said I would follow this up with a letter, which I did before pigeons were timed from the race. A total shambles ensued with people losing alot of their top pigeons.Whoever made the call to move the birds 50-60 mls west into easterly winds and also supersede the 2 v.pres and 2 race controllers wishes MUST be removed from their position immediately.

I told myself not to get involed , and all am going to say is some of the above is correct. but not all of it. My report Will state all that happened over the course of the weekend.

Worst race I have ever experienced in pigeons, 2/11 on night expletive remove from 290 miles.No messing, the whole lot have to go for this crazy decision to move the doos west with easterly winds.The officials must step down, this includes the secretary.

derek mate listened to u about racing east racing west my mate racing east every week only left with handful of pigeons so tell me how that is

derek mate listened to u about racing east racing west my mate racing east every week only left with handful of pigeons so tell me how that is

Exhausted this subject Derek, cant be *expletive removed* ar sed m8.The only thing I will say is, I have fk all to gain from either east or west so Im giving an honest opinion.East is slightly better, only slightly but better.

0/4 for me i'm afraid.

Seems about 25% is an average return across the board, no the best of races and no the best of decisions to move the doos to Cheltenham either.

2 Ck;s sitting waiting on me this morning, good condition too, well good enough to be raced again this season!) considering the time in the basket. Never seen either of my hens.

derek there.s guys in ur club that have been cleaned out like the big man says there not a lot 2 choose from ,

north south east west it disna matter if you have people at the top overruling race controllers decisions as what happened with the snfc

Not getting into any politics , i know the sec, i am in the same club , but there is only one person or position that can over rule anybody and that is not the seceretary(spelling) !

Peter Calder (Tyson )you can confirm it was or was not the sec.

Now have 3/5 my 2 Alencon doos missing LOL .

Colin Grieve

Guest minityson

Why don't you be quiet instead of slagging people off, cause that's all u seem to do on here!!!!

Once again WHO SHOULD RESIGN NAME NAMES OR SHUT YOUR GUB.

I take that back, should really read everything first...... The answer is never in a bottle of grouse :blink: