Training and losses

just ask me

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m.bollington

i took them yesterday with on transporter with another guy in same crate 72 birds in total i have only got 13 back out of 39 and he's got 16 out of 35 not good gutted hope i get a few more back today

Guest KING BILLY

to date my darkes have had 15 tosses out of gorebridge 40ml and the naturels 5 frome same point last toss was today libed at 0625 thare home at 0730 me and me auld mate DAVEY GARDINER i will keep them ticken over till first race and give them 3 x40ml tooses a week till the first race started with 64 darkes down to 60 now and 34 naturel down to 29 now

to date my darkes have had 15 tosses out of gorebridge 40ml and the naturels 5 frome same point last toss was today libed at 0625 thare home at 0730 me and me auld mate DAVEY GARDINER i will keep them ticken over till first race and give them 3 x40ml tooses a week till the first race started with 64 darkes down to 60 now and 34 naturel down to 29 now

do you lose more darkies or naturals on average over the year

And where is the © team of around 45?

30 miler today they've booked there ideas up and are ripping for home 40 miles tomorrow then one more then i'll bring them back to 20 for a few tosses before first race :)

Guest KING BILLY

do you lose more darkies or naturals on average over the year

2009 started with 45 naturels yb completed the yong bird program 15 left 2 bad fed races that year and got on the result with the snfc young bird race the next day so that shows you how that whent

2010 started with 60 yb hafe on darknes bad first toos frome 15 ml lost 12 2 bad conset races worst in the historey of the fed fineshed with 22 so the last 2 years havent had mutch luck and cant judge them with the aratic racing whe have had with the young birds the last 2 year always hapens on the 3rd or the 4th young bird race with lanarkshire fed dont ask me y but with not a good team of yearling the way racing is going at the minet your last or thare abouts

Guid News Frank how are the Auld Yins coming on.

Andy went to see kev winters in sunderland and the old birds have never looked better wasted season and threw away some good birds not having them healthy

i will go down the parastop route during the winter and young in the nest jagged for pmv and paratyphoid

i must make sure my birds are healthy before i race next year so i will go back down to see kev before i start the season

they young birds i stole from you are looking good

Guest KING BILLY

3rd wee toss today from Kilncadzow had about 150 doos today and no probs,going to meet up with the Newmains van the morra for a toss fae Carnwath all going well.

that should be fun lo

Guest ENDFLIGHT

3rd wee toss today from Kilncadzow had about 150 doos today and no probs,going to meet up with the Newmains van the morra for a toss fae Carnwath all going well.

expletive remove AM DOOMED ,NONE BUT THE BRAVE,AND ONLY THE RUGGED WILL SURVIVE 37 GOING FOR THEIR FIRST TOSS,AH HOPE ALDO HAS HIS CAT WAE HIM TAE GET MINE OOT OH THE VAN,OR HE CAN BORROW LANARKSHIRE LAD,S BRUSH WAE THE LONG HONNEL(ENGLISH TRANSLATION, LONG HANDLE)BEST OF LUCK TO ALL ESPECIALY ME :D:(