Training and losses

just ask me

Guest KING BILLY

you ever tried Lauder KING BILLY ??

I've never had a bad one out of there and its really easy to get to

Great lib site if ye turn into the industrial estate just as you come in to Lauder.Go right through ind est,cross the cattle grid then thats you

what cut of do i take for lauder is it sin posted

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngboy

yesterday the club trainer to 45 mile

300-350 pigeons they went up and out of no where the BOP split them while lined out heading for home :emoticon-0179-headbang:

i have 28/34 best resturns in club i think

none today doh

huge losses yesterday one member had 27/58 :(

other member had 12/40 something :(

will try update

back up to gorebridg today libed at 0630 thay beet me home againg going to dunbar what is 50ml to me tomoro that will be them till next wed friday night drink sat pouting thare ets rings on saterday sunday monday night shift back at it wed thur friday and hopefuly into the newmains open race sat if whe can get it orginised

SEEN THEM TODAY AND THEY ARE LOOKING GREAT,CHEERS TAM ;) ,ALL THE BEST :scotland:

back up to gorebridg today libed at 0630 thay beet me home againg going to dunbar what is 50ml to me tomoro that will be them till next wed friday night drink sat pouting thare ets rings on saterday sunday monday night shift back at it wed thur friday and hopefuly into the newmains open race sat if whe can get it orginised

Tam what open race is this then first I heard

Me and my big gob saying things were going OK ,took the Yb's and yearlings to wamphray liberated half Yb's first and watched from open farmland they headed towards moffat after gaining height followed them with binoculars and all seemed well ,then lib 2ND batch of young only to see first batch heading south along hilltops when i put binoculars on them they were being tagged by peregrine it stopped the chase after about 2 miles only then to be joined by the female one mighty big f--- ,the cock bird again headed north and i focused on the big hen for half an hour as she worked the sky's when i thought she was far enough away distance wise i started to lib yearlings in groups of four only for here to return directly above me the pigeons went above her and she tried to follow but gave up to easy so i was then sure she was not hungry so followed her again before continuing to liberate ,on getting home a lot were still missing,have ended up not to bad with 2 yb's to come and 5 yearlings some of which should show in morning as the one's that came tonight after 7hrs had almost certainly been to ground,will now have to jump them even further and try and get them racing before they hit the final 7mls which is f-- murder ,mind you after watching the falcon operate today at the height it reached she can travel miles in

seconds ,the way they are multiplying they will be one every square mile just shortly ,report in our local paper today showing local woman mp helping out at ringing of goshawk chicks and stating that peregrine Merlin and sparrowhawk chicks have been rung to keep tabs on them she also states it is good for tourism and we need to clamp down on wildlife crime .

Guest KING BILLY

up at haddington today libed at 0605 me and zeek and gardiners doos thay where home at 0707 50ml on the clock of the van must have been a blow home lo

Guest KING BILLY

Tam what open race is this then first I heard

spock to andy frame hopeing to get an open race sorted for next sat whe always doo somthing for the kids each year and with not having a may day race and dazel not having one it would be a good start