Snfc Bourges

frank-123

They sure pick their days. :D Not the nicest of weather here today, but my Bourges candidate (libbed 11th July at 0530) arrived home this afternoon, she's a living skeleton, but otherwise unhurt.

Bourges sure feels to me as if it was weeks ago , really surprised it was 'only' 11 days ago. Puzzled as to where she's been, there's been no racing into Scotland unless she has tried to come down the road with the Clermont birds libbed 0630 17 July?

They sure pick their days. :D Not the nicest of weather here today, but my Bourges candidate (libbed 11th July at 0530) arrived home this afternoon, she's a living skeleton, but otherwise unhurt.

Bourges sure feels to me as if it was weeks ago , really surprised it was 'only' 11 days ago. Puzzled as to where she's been, there's been no racing into Scotland unless she has tried to come down the road with the Clermont birds libbed 0630 17 July?

Always nice to see a doo thats made its OWN way back even if it is a bit thin.She'll be right as rain by the weekend :)

Speaking of rain just got drenched out with the dogs :angry:

well done ian not a lot of them about. :);)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got one from Bourges, hes flown to a skeleton.

Got my 2nd yin this afternoon. 2/2. Came straight up fechan high street wae a young hen hed found crackin aboot like hed just been let oot. Still got ETS and rubber on.

WELL DONE TO BOTH OF THEM IN GETTING HIM FROM THE MARATHON THAT IT TURNED OUT BE ;) ;) B) B)

Have been hand feedin the hen that was well in frae Bourges all week. Bodys been gan off her since she got back and now its gettin tae the critical stage. Looks like she will prob die frae the exersion.

Have been hand feedin the hen that was well in frae Bourges all week. Bodys been gan off her since she got back and now its gettin tae the critical stage. Looks like she will prob die frae the exersion.

I HOPE SHE PULLS THROUGH OK STEVEN ;) MY MATE GOT A DOO LAST FRIDAY FROM YPRES AND SHE WAS SKIN AND BONE AND WHEN HE WENT DOWN THE LOFT ON SATURDAY SHE WAS LAYING DEID IN THE NEST BOX :( :( :(

Have you tried syringing a very strong glucose solution down her?

It worked on one of my hens who also had to be hand fed and syringed for a few days as she hadn't the strength (or inclination) - but she did pull round and I'm sure it was the glucose that really helped

Sorry to hear this about yer wee hen Steven. Syringe glucose with cytacon B12 down its throat. This should give it a lift. In the old days we used to give them milk and sugar on return from the distance races. Hope she pulls through

I HOPE SHE PULLS THROUGH OK STEVEN ;) MY MATE GOT A DOO LAST FRIDAY FROM YPRES AND SHE WAS SKIN AND BONE AND WHEN HE WENT DOWN THE LOFT ON SATURDAY SHE WAS LAYING DEID IN THE NEST BOX :( :( :(

Have you tried syringing a very strong glucose solution down her?

It worked on one of my hens who also had to be hand fed and syringed for a few days as she hadn't the strength (or inclination) - but she did pull round and I'm sure it was the glucose that really helped

As said some glucose hope you get her to pull through

Ian

Sorry to hear this about yer wee hen Steven. Syringe glucose with cytacon B12 down its throat. This should give it a lift. In the old days we used to give them milk and sugar on return from the distance races. Hope she pulls through

thanks lads. I been tryin the lot. Even been tryin the immodium. Wee bit better the nite but still not good. The droppins are very wet but not stinkin and her wattles are dead greasy and dirty.