Ypres Snfc Missing Birds

sapper756

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sent 2 none home 1 came under budgie's 98% rule and was away to be tested the other 1 was my 2nd bird from eastbourne who was in the snfc result i've lost good birds before and will do in the future but thats doo racing,plenty young birds so here's hoping everything go's ok and the stay healthy and i hope everyone gets good young bird racing cos i think we need it to replenish the amount of losses everyone has taken this year i don't think there will be many lofts that have not been affected by losses-all the best with your yb's :)

Only 5/11, 1xhen not too fussed about but I'd like a couple of more cocks hame. Doesn't look like they'll come today. Well done to all who timed ;) ;) ;)

7/11 quite happy.

Sent 1 (yearling cock) he wasn't there last night nor up till 0530 this morning. I didn't get him in clock till 10.39am - two mistakes not being there when the pigeon came then deciding (initially) that it was not worth the hassle timing him in. I feel I let the bird down. A bird that flies those miles in that weather deserves better (was blowing a gale here driving heavy rain).

Was at the compound this morning with our Colin when Tam Henderson got 1 at 5.05am in the rain he was,nt there and think he clocked it about 9am. When we came back from our breakfast and told him what time the bird was there he said the loft doors were,nt locked and the clock was inside. Don,t know if he thought we should,ve clocked it for him. My view is you put your birds hoping to get one and if race still going you should at least be there for them. Only my thoughts

Was at the compound this morning with our Colin when Tam Henderson got 1 at 5.05am in the rain he was,nt there and think he clocked it about 9am. When we came back from our breakfast and told him what time the bird was there he said the loft doors were,nt locked and the clock was inside. Don,t know if he thought we should,ve clocked it for him. My view is you put your birds hoping to get one and if race still going you should at least be there for them. Only my thoughts

you should of timed in for him then made his breakfast, :D:D:D

I'm feckin sure i widnae time a doo in for somebody still in their pit, i can think of several circumstances where i would gladly time someone else's bird, but in bed is no wan o them.

I'm feckin sure i widnae time a doo in for somebody still in their pit, i can think of several circumstances where i would gladly time someone else's bird, but in bed is no wan o them.

Don,t mind if they are at work but i am with you John if still in there PIT then the bird sits till he comes to the loft.

With you there John if they can,t get out there bed then the bird will have to sit until he turns up.