Times And Returns 1St/2Nd/3Rd Of May

sapper756

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We raced from Otterburn on 1st May, 82 miles to me. Pretty fast race despite weather conditions, my bird took 1h41m and I was 11 minutes behind winner. Had 14 away, 11 home on Saturday. The other 3 homed on Sunday, the last 2 in early evening after noticeable weather improvement. There was at least one other bird with them, so reckon a few were still working home Sunday evening from Saturday's? races.

Though it took me 2 days to claim a full house, I'm still pretty pleased as majority of these birds are latebreds, the last one home on Sunday that was her first ever race. Last pigeon home on Saturday was a 3-yo home after dark at 2112. As I have previously said, surprised the yearlings were more to the fore than the more experienced birds, that one at 2112 arrived after dark from SNFC Newbury race last year, and was also at SNFC Alencon.

19 out of 19 for us, all back within hour, apart from 1, (late evening)

114 miles mangotsfield. About 4 mins behind winner again, but clocked 6 within 3 and half mins, so was happy how they come :-) http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

good returns pete, at least they are there for next week m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

31frae 32 appleton 122 miles. Last 6 hame on sunday one wae half a wing,one wae skint keel and another wae its ETS ring removed. Was 7th, 9th and 10th club 1 min 30 after race winner.

why have my posts been removed from this thread :angry::angry:

no posts have been removed from this thread , the thread was the liberation thread not returns , due to members been unhappy about these posts they were removed and the thread closed , any issues about liberations should be taken up at fed meetings not on a forum , this topic has been closed

Guest stb-

no posts have been removed from this thread , the thread was the liberation thread not returns , due to members been unhappy about these posts they were removed and the thread closed , any issues about liberations should be taken up at fed meetings not on a forum , this topic has been closed

MARK THE ISSUES WERE NOT WITH THE LIBERATION , IT WAS ABOUT THE HERE SAY STORIES POSTED UP

BY I B WHO IS A MOD ON THIS SITE , WHICH HAS CAUSED A LOT OF TROUBLE AND BACK LASH FOR THE DRIVERS AND CONVOYERS THROUGH NO FAULT OF THERE OWN , BUT BY THE LIES I B POSTED ABOUT THEM .

ITS NOT A MATER FOR A FED MEETING ITS A MATTER FOR I B TO OPENLY APOLAGISE FOR ALL THE UNESSECARY GREIF HE HAS CAUSED AND TO RESIGHN FROM BEING A MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM WHICH HE IS CLEARLY NOT FIT FOR ,

MODS ARE IN PLACE TO MONITOR THREADS NOT ARGUE AND POST LIES ANS TALES TO CAUSE TROUBLE

MARK THE ISSUES WERE NOT WITH THE LIBERATION , IT WAS ABOUT THE HERE SAY STORIES POSTED UP

BY I B WHO IS A MOD ON THIS SITE , WHICH HAS CAUSED A LOT OF TROUBLE AND BACK LASH FOR THE DRIVERS AND CONVOYERS THROUGH NO FAULT OF THERE OWN , BUT BY THE LIES I B POSTED ABOUT THEM .

ITS NOT A MATER FOR A FED MEETING ITS A MATTER FOR I B TO OPENLY APOLAGISE FOR ALL THE UNESSECARY GREIF HE HAS CAUSED AND TO RESIGHN FROM BEING A MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM WHICH HE IS CLEARLY NOT FIT FOR ,

MODS ARE IN PLACE TO MONITOR THREADS NOT ARGUE AND POST LIES ANS TALES TO CAUSE TROUBLE

THERES PLENTY OF THAT ON HERE ALL FROM THE SAME TWO AND ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE BOTH SHOULD BE REMOVED ABUSED THIER POSITION