celtic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigda

Kelso because they are no facilities at Otterburn for the convoyer/drivers in case it's a holdover

they could hi tail it down to otterburn for a 3.30- 4-30 lib weather

improving ,   so i think they will try race  kelso first if not, :) down to otterburn in morrning ,

No word on the Lanarkshire Fed sitting at Kelso till after 3.30pm and i think there is every chance of getting a race.Lets not be negative and destructive to the race controlling team after all they have their own pigeons to think about as well. ;) ;) ;) Bigda must know something with the tone of his response ie:- moving to Otterburn so late in the day ? ;) ;) ;)

I agree with Alf even if we have 6 Kelsos.Remember we are educating youngsters for the future and at the end of the day we all have 95% Shi-te in our lofts anyway.None of us are good enough for picking based on handling and looking at the only test is the basket and only then do we have some idea what the racers and breeders are capeble off. ;)

no but i would like to see lanarkshire at least trying to help its members by telling the truth why its not at site for an early lib ,every fed went up early and had a great race ,its not rocket science is it .did you know last week the transporter ran out of diesel,now hows that for a proper run organisation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you say that every fed went and had a great race spare a thought for a fed that went and had a disaster to-day angus fed at 12-00 from 6-20 lib no pigeons home  out of 30

another fancier 10 away no birds home at 12-00 in some cases 1 bird home in each club in fed absolutely ridiculous to put young birds through these conditions obviuosly the other feds had it better than angus fed who were at hexham