celtic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gloucester fed up at 7.15 at kingsdown good luck all that sent nice 140 miles

Hi Tippler,Let us know how they come,Severn Valley Fed which Gloucester Fed members are also in cancelled our race from the same racepoint because of severe weather conditions,makes you wonder at times.

Pentland Hills, East of Scotland,Midlothian,Scottish Borders up at 6.45 at Otterburn in a South Wind

lanarkshire could learn a thing or two from these feds , and its supposed to be the biggest in scotland ,maybe in size yes but when it comes to anything else its the worst fed in scotland >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

lanarkshire could learn a thing or two from these feds , and its supposed to be the biggest in scotland ,maybe in size yes but when it comes to anything else its the worst fed in scotland >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Think you will find it has been chucking it down all morning in LANARKSHIRE.

;)
bit quick to judge" harryhoofter" lanarkshire have already had two smashing races. ;) ;) lets wait and see how the weekend goes. ;)

So you are sitting in Lanarkshire?  Fed member?  want to throw your birds away?

no but i would like to see lanarkshire at least trying to help its members by telling the truth why its not at site for an early lib ,every fed went up early and had a great race ,its not rocket science is it .did you know last week the transporter ran out of diesel,now hows that for a proper run organisation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

no but i would like to see lanarkshire at least trying to help its members by telling the truth why its not at site for an early lib ,every fed went up early and had a great race ,its not rocket science is it .did you know last week the transporter ran out of diesel,now hows that for a proper run organisation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well i think thats up to the Lanarkshire members.

Well i think thats up to the Lanarkshire members.

yes i agree its upto the members but how can they decide anything when they are always kept in the dark by the goings on of the fed,it seems theres only a certain few who know whats going on and its starting to get like a cartel if your not in it you wont find out eff all , I rest my case