lanarkshire first race 17th april

frank-123

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have hoped to send the full team to the Ayrshire first race which is from Arniston. 78 miles to me but I think with the west wind forecast a rethink might be required.

Thats why i am only sending 5 or 6 plenty time to get the rest of them on the road once all the y/b's are away and the weather heats up a bit Robert ;)

I would have hoped to send the full team to the Ayrshire first race which is from Arniston. 78 miles to me but I think with the west wind forecast a rethink might be required.

why with a west wind robert .i would rather send in a west wind than a cold east ,strange to me that one  :-/

If it promises to be a nice day with decent temperatures and no rain i'll be going with around 40 including 6 or 8 late breds. They've been in the basket plenty so see no reason to hold them back. Would send up to 48 but some still on eggs i want to keep. Could be tipping it down next week for all we know. I normally only send 6-10 in the 1st race but i'm thinking different this year......Genuine request, can anyone look after a DOG on a regular basis? ( not mine) Every Tuesday from 8 to 4 to allow the owner to do voluntary work in Lanark area. Good with people but not so good with other dogs. Its a Colly sized mongrel. This is a commitment i'm looking for but you'll defo go to heaven if you help the man out!

Dont forget that they are for Racing and before you know it the season will be finished. :(You need room for the youngsters and to keep your feeding bill down and also put in to practice the 98% Rule.Good luck to all who venture and yae never know it might just be your season. ;)

Guest bigda

dont think the guys from  coat bridge will  bother sending this week seen as all the good tossing the boys fae  the west have had,  and also the east boys  kind   of made  us  scared

will have to  put the late  breeds  in    ;)

Guest ENDFLIGHT
dont think the guys from  coat bridge will  bother sending this week seen as all the good tossing the boys fae  the west have had,  and also the east boys  kind   of made  us  scared

will have to  put the late  breeds  in    ;)

DANNY,DO I SENSE A HINT  THAT YOU ARE THINKING OF JOINING " THE PET SHOP BOYS? :);) SURELY YOU WOULD NEVER JOIN THEM :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bigda

DANNY,DO I SENSE A HINT  THAT YOU ARE THINKING OF JOINING " THE PET SHOP BOYS? :);) SURELY YOU WOULD NEVER JOIN THEM :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D you cut me to the  quick billy   there is no point us going or turning up   not unless  we get a   ;D ;D kelso  ;)

you never know  gareth might put a word in for us ;D ;D

Guest ENDFLIGHT

;D ;D ;D you cut me to the  quick billy   there is no point us going or turning up   not unless  we get a   ;D ;D kelso  ;)

you never know  gareth might put a word in for us ;D ;D

NO WORRIES DANNY BOY ,JIM,L FIX IT,MIGHT BE A COME BACK TO,YOU KNOW WHERE! :) :) :);)

Guest bigda
Otterburn to Endflight is 77mls-751 yds and last year he Timed his Good ML hen doing a vel:-1759 and had to stop her going by , putting up a bed sheet on the washing line. ;)

billy is quite right,   i  remember the race well    all that good tossing  and ets trapping  we in coatbridge have no chance not un less  as billy say,  jim will fix it ;D