lanarkshire first race 17th april

frank-123

why with a west wind robert .i would rather send in a west wind than a cold east ,strange to me that one  :-/

me aswell stuart :-/ the wind from the northern east is neither good for man nor beast

i would have a west wind anyday  :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billy is quite right,   i  remember the race well    all that good tossing  and ets trapping  we in coatbridge have no chance not un less  as billy say,  jim will fix it ;D

Danny it will be fixed  yer Doos will be up at 15.45 pm Due West wind or the race will be cancelled.Its alright for Wee Endflight he can stand at the Dooclub watch his Doos coming in and Get a pint off swally at the same time.But through the Grapevine we are going to Kelso. ;)All the Best

Guest bigda
Danny it will be fixed  yer Doos will be up at 15.45 pm Due West wind or the race will be cancelled.Its alright for Wee Endflight he can stand at the Dooclub watch his Doos coming in and Get a pint off swally at the same time.But through the Grapevine we are going to Kelso. ;)All the Best

good start  budgie

You should be raring to go you lot - you're weeks behind everybody else  :P

Time to get the cotton wool off 'em !!  ::) ::)

still early up here snow or sleet forecast for the weekend here  :'( ::) ::)

Dont forget that they are for Racing and before you know it the season will be finished. :(You need room for the youngsters and to keep your feeding bill down and also put in to practice the 98% Rule.Good luck to all who venture and yae never know it might just be your season. ;)
  budgie they are for racing but you surly dont just put them to get rid of your old birds that has raced out of there skins just to be discarded for room for young birds just breed of your best and i am sure you wont have to worry about feeding bill theres to much fanciers breeding off everything in there lofts and wonder whats gone wrong mind boggling  :-/ :-/ :-/

why with a west wind robert .i would rather send in a west wind than a cold east ,strange to me that one  :-/

Because they are flying straight across the country east to west and the wind forecast at the time was 20-25 mph.

I note the forecast has moderated now.

Guest vander mungo

Because they are flying straight across the country east to west and the wind forecast at the time was 20-25 mph.

I note the forecast has moderated now.

how manys gone now then robert

how manys gone now then robert

Billy I am not sure I will decide tomorrow. My friend from Whitney Vic Compton informed me that a news report stated that the volcanic dust could affect asthmatics so it may not all be as high as reported.

That's just another variable.