assorted scottish strays

alec guinness

drove down to carlisle today to collect one of my yearlings missing from snfc newbury,the young lad who had my bird had about a dozen scottish birds,3 solway doos which were tossed at lockerbie 1 eos bird and 1 pentland doo both tossed at boness. ring nos for the birds i have.

SUO6L7585 SLIGHT INJURY DOUBLE RUBBERED.

SU084766 CHEQ

SU08B2938 BLUE P H

SU08R84 CH P C

SU07A928 MEALY C

SU08L4800 BLUE B C    ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PM ME OR POST WITH ANY DETAILS.  THANKS. :) :)

drove down to carlisle today to collect one of my yearlings missing from snfc newbury,the young lad who had my bird had about a dozen scottish birds,3 solway doos which were tossed at lockerbie 1 eos bird and 1 pentland doo both tossed at boness. ring nos for the birds i have.

SU084766 CHEQ

SU08B2938 BLUE P H

SU08R84 CH P C

SU07A928 MEALY C

SU08L4800 BLUE B C    ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PM ME OR POST WITH ANY DETAILS.  THANKS. :) :)

that was very kind of you alec , we need more like ye , none of mine there but good on ye mate

SU084766 CHEQ

SU08B2938 BLUE P H

SU08R84 CH P C

SU07A928 MEALY C

Well done Alec

SU084766 CHEQ

SU08B2938 BLUE P H

SU08R84 CH P C

SU07A928 MEALY C

both lanarkshire birds were liberated at larkhall,renfrewshire bird liberated at barrhead and ayrshire & ballochmyle birds liberated at hurlford,all were in good order, hope they made it home. :)