dundee show

dkj

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was clockman with his show racers

dont have show racers bampot, it won 175th open in the snfc falaise race 541 miles, in a real national,. also 1st club last year eastBourne 419 miles.he was also b.o.s at the show last year.

ps.hope yir going to pay for your entries as you never turned up,BAMPOT.(evil)(evil)(evil)

Dont tell me the auld yin never turned up for the show clocky, he done the same at the Levenmouth presentation, said he was going and never.

Maybe still celebrating the win his team got yesterday.

Harry yir just a BAMPOT.

Up the Arabs.

Well done clocky mate,  :) mind ma young birds.

Hate to admit it but our clockman can turn out not a bad looking bird. He deserved winning B.I.S with a lovely ch.cock . Judging the show was thirsty work and we enjoyed a few refreshments while there. Big Heeps had to stop on the way home to let off some steam at the side of the road ;) ;) It gave the passing motorists  a laugh anyway. He blamed it on the freezing cold weather . The cold definately can shrink things  ;D ;D

Guest redwhiteblue
Hate to admit it but our clockman can turn out not a bad looking bird. He deserved winning B.I.S with a lovely ch.cock . Judging the show was thirsty work and we enjoyed a few refreshments while there. Big Heeps had to stop on the way home to let off some steam at the side of the road ;) ;) It gave the passing motorists  a laugh anyway. He blamed it on the freezing cold weather . The cold definately can shrink things  ;D ;D

There's one thing it would need to be more than minus 33 to shrink you

dont have show racers bampot, it won 175th open in the snfc falaise race 541 miles, in a real national,. also 1st club last year eastBourne 419 miles.he was also b.o.s at the show last year.

ps.hope yir going to pay for your entries as you never turned up,BAMPOT.(evil)(evil)(evil)

No need to get upset george its different when the ball is on the other foot ,just a bitty banter between us as usual  now behave and i wished you well already and the good performance ,no need to get excited with me they were in good nick or they would,nt have done so well ,you had them  top drawer mate well done again , and don,t get carried away with this real national caper there were reasons for the breakaway which you know all about it was explained to you privately