Teams For This Weeks Race

sapper756

As the weekend is only a couple of days away and fanciers are now considering their race teams for this weekends races.

How many do you plan to send?

How far is it?

Where are you racing from?

Good luck to all Basics members racing this weekend.

Brechin 70 mls with the North Of Scotland Fed.Still very cold for saturday so not sure yet.Will you guys consider the temperature before deciding

Definitely, a wee cold spell for next few days... definitely worth race controllers looking at later liberations

sending every pigeon that's not injured mine are for racing not for looking at. raced the Christmas race before and the temperature was below minus and birds came ok so not worried here

remember this could be our only race of the year and I've got to many tae keep for another year

sending every pigeon that's not injured mine are for racing not for looking at. raced the Christmas race before and the temperature was below minus and birds came ok so not worried here

Mines certainly aren't for looking at I can assure you. They'll be ready for the later races if I take care early doors, only my thoughts.