Pairing & Breeding ?

philg50

Well does fowk think its worth breeding now or leaving off until we see whats happening with this bird flu and Covid 19 ,I dont know but i have a bad feeling about this years racing.I think this government are going to struggle with getting vaccinations distributed to get the human ailment under control,what you think eh .

Well does fowk think its worth breeding now or leaving off until we see whats happening with this bird flu and Covid 19 ,I dont know but i have a bad feeling about this years racing.I think this government are going to struggle with getting vaccinations distributed to get the human ailment under control,what you think eh .

Wait there is no panic.

will only be breeding 30 this year as we won't get racing that's what I think

i feel the same Phil , after last years disappointment , dont want to have another year like that one . i will wait until the weathers a wee bit warmer . will breed some , but not so many .

You got a crystal ball tommy have PMA we will get racing 😊🤞

you keep believing but this is jan and we are in lockdown another 3 months and we are meant to start racing don't need a crystal ball to work that out.but I do know someone who has one and he thinks later in the year we might get some racing