Rpra Statement

greenlands

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbers should be banned anyway...perfect opportunity

That's very unfair dal,I never voted against ets when it was introduced and with its inception caused a major split in the sport.i along with half of my club mates ⅔chose to use a t3 and hope to continue to do so!!!🌻🌻

Rubbers should be banned anyway...perfect opportunity

That's very unfair dal,I never voted against ets when it was introduced and with its inception caused a major split in the sport.i along with half of my club mates chose to use a t3 and hope to continue to do so!!!🌻🌻

That's very unfair dal,I never voted against ets when it was introduced and with its inception caused a major split in the sport.i along with half of my club mates ⅔chose to use a t3 and hope to continue to do so!!!������������

That's very unfair dal,I never voted against ets when it was introduced and with its inception caused a major split in the sport.i along with half of my club mates chose to use a t3 and hope to continue to do so!!!🌻🌻

It's all right John it looks like it's only me that's in love with technology....you will be safe with yer t3

steven I,m fked if I,ll use ets even though I have ets I have 2 top quality T3 CLOCKS WILL DO ME y should I be forced to use ets most of the guys using them have not even got an UNIKORN stamp on them

spoke like a true scots man tight as a ducks arxse ive gt a good t3 aswell but under these circumstances where its a lot harder tae mark pigeons way rubbers and you have a ets system you should use it and dont be a stubborn auld git

spoke like a true scots man tight as a ducks arxse ive gt a good t3 aswell but under these circumstances where its a lot harder tae mark pigeons way rubbers and you have a ets system you should use it and dont be a stubborn auld git

get it right Tommy I am not Scottish and its called freedom of choice in fact I might just send mine as trainers and that's my choice aswell no wonder this sport is on its last legs twats training when not allowed trying to get one up on others should all be ashamed of them selves

get it right Tommy I am not Scottish and its called freedom of choice in fact I might just send mine as trainers and that's my choice aswell no wonder this sport is on its last legs twats training when not allowed trying to get one up on others should all be ashamed of them selves

Good post! Name & shame them ;)

YOUR BANG ON BWF THESE *expletive removed* THINK THERE GETTING ONE UP ON OTHER FANCIERS THEY SHOULD BE NAMED AND BANNED FOR A FEW RACES

lucky it aint upto me Jamie I would have their car/vans crushed and £5000 fine and banned for life they putting peoples safety at risk

Sorry Stevie I can’t resist.Who are you gonnae nominate as pole wielder.Modesty and old age prevents me from stepping up,otherwise!!!!

I think a water Pistol filled with stinking old water and squirted appropriately will service lol :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

A quick squirt and distance should quickly return. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

We have extensions leads in today's society... This can be used to do all and everything outside of the club house if wanted to.

As for rubbers being phrased out... I think the problem there - if one - is down to two things. costs. Many struggle to afford keeping/ racing. Proud or not to say so. - That's why not Reporting strays' is a case to be penalised... would hammer the grass roots.

TH other is A. being comfortable with habits and hating change - good or bad.

Any enforcement will undoubtedly mean a loss of members. Ten the old crap cry of 'Well they would have packed up anyway' will be heard.... Some truth somewhere sometime, maybe, but not always by far. So we do need to hear and help other's pet hates, or need of a hand etc.

I truly believe the adages should be 'Not what is best for me … But for those that can't, wont or are not able'.

Dall I take my hat off to you and your likes that do help, and know its true ... Sadly, such becoming extinct!

As the trying to get others to pull their weight or do a bit, let alone a share.

Have posted before, But when a president of a club, I went into the bar and told them all. Same related to all and sundry when they picked the clocks up.

Next week, if you want to talk corridor politics, instead of lending a hand, YOUR' birds won't be marked and put through'!

Next week the same, just us same few.

Any way we went into the bar, and got ourselves a drink like. Some, the usual do nowt brigade asked per norm, every thing alright (Ok).

With 20 minutes to go I told them all 'If you want to get your birds through to be raced, you had better get a move on and starting it'! Yes they hadn't gone through. The sec and I watched as they to make sure all was in order.

then I stated a rota is being drawn up for four to take turns to stay behind loading the trailers.

Two seasons later it was implemented that if any one didn't turn up then they would be sending next week, unless they had arranged for their place to be covered.

Next A.G.M THERE was a cattail to vote in another president etc. lol.

Mind I never did hear how that not being allowed to send next week would get through lol (I don't for a minute believe it would be legal or could be done). But that scenario never cropped up when I went in later years)

.... Later it was tried to be used as to stop the few who only used the club to send some to national racing.

Edited by Roland

YOUR BANG ON BWF THESE *expletive removed* THINK THERE GETTING ONE UP ON OTHER FANCIERS THEY SHOULD BE NAMED AND BANNED FOR A FEW RACES

Unfortunately there is no legislation in the rule book that would allow them to ban a pigeon fancier....sending a txt or letter out saying you will be banned doesn't mean anything.

I've yet to see anyone train pigeon myself....would it bother me no....more concerned about the idiots having house parties with their pals

Unfortunately there is no legislation in the rule book that would allow them to ban a pigeon fancier....sending a txt or letter out saying you will be banned doesn't mean anything.

I've yet to see anyone train pigeon myself....would it bother me no....more concerned about the idiots having house parties with their pals

your just jealous you never got a invite people have gave up on lock down now

you still need tae rubber ring them as trainers

GEORGE IT WAS STATED NO TRAINING OUR BIRDS THESE FOLK ARE NOT GIVING A .*expletive removed* ABOUT THE REST OF THE FANCIERS OR OTHER PEOPLE THEY DONT GIVE A .*expletive removed*

I know that Jamie that's why I've not trained...my point is no matter what has been sed the shu canny do hee haw

Hopefully sturgeon announces something tomorrow

not only is it illegal it is very wrong and a form of cheating one upship man from desperate people and they could be banned for bringing the sport into disrepute end of people with no moral fibre just very selfish I,m ok fk u

not only is it illegal it is very wrong and a form of cheating one upship man from desperate people and they could be banned for bringing the sport into disrepute end of people with no moral fibre just very selfish I,m ok fk u

Let them crack on...still be the same names at the top of the sheet