Shu Transfers

geordie1234

Simply post your transfer as normal which will then be post dated when business returns

thats great george so they will be open before our first race as the winners should be verified the week of race and anybody has 7 day to object so Shu office will need to be open ? wouldnt like to top fed then get disqualified. as you know theres a lot of people out there would object

thats great george so they will be open before our first race as the winners should be verified the week of race and anybody has 7 day to object so Shu office will need to be open ? wouldnt like to top fed then get disqualified. as you know theres a lot of people out there would object

Cmon it disny take a genuis to work out if we are racing in Lanarkshire fed the SHU will be back working we canny race without their say so

Cmon it disny take a genuis to work out if we are racing in Lanarkshire fed the SHU will be back working we canny race without their say so

well they were closed before anybody else in scotland george so hopefully they will open with everyone else

I'm sitting here laughing at the thought of the 2 people that we the doo men in Scotland employ and us doo men men that pay there wages huvnae a fkcuing clue what is happening and i say again it's us that pay there wages and we are sitting here and dont have a clue what is going on expletive remove

They have to or no shu registered club 2will race

EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING GEORGE but they have been really absent from before lockdown and not every member goes on internet so they have no clue to whats happening we are our own worse enemy we don't even go to agm

It’s not the staff who decided to close up shop and it won’t be the staff who decide when the office will open again. The management committee made the decision and it will be them who reverse it when they deem it safe to do so. SIMPLES !!

If staff have been furloughed the government are paying their wages (or will be @ 80%) and they're not allowed to do anything workwise for the company they are furloughed from, and that includes answering phones and e-mails

The NEHU has unpaid volunteers and I don't think the staff have been furloughed

If staff have been furloughed the government are paying their wages (or will be @ 80%) and they're not allowed to do anything workwise for the company they are furloughed from, and that includes answering phones and e-mails

The NEHU has unpaid volunteers and I don't think the staff have been furloughed

Aye,our Barman at the Bowling Club was in checking on the club and was stopped by the Police asking what he was doing, when he replied that he was checking on the security of the building they told him that was fine but not to do any work within the bar.

Aye,our Barman at the Bowling Club was in checking on the club and was stopped by the Police asking what he was doing, when he replied that he was checking on the security of the building they told him that was fine but not to do any work within the bar.

That sounds mare like the Gestapo Bobby.....did they ask for his national insurance number lol

I'm sitting here laughing at the thought of the 2 people that we the doo men in Scotland employ and us doo men men that pay there wages huvnae a fkcuing clue what is happening and i say again it's us that pay there wages and we are sitting here and dont have a clue what is going on expletive remove

100%

It’s not the staff who decided to close up shop and it won’t be the staff who decide when the office will open again. The management committee made the decision and it will be them who reverse it when they deem it safe to do so. SIMPLES !!

you mite be wrong john as you should know the staff will be in the at risk group and also the office is in the grounds of a nursing home think its a poor show they are not working from home but there will be a good reason for that i hope

you mite be wrong john as you should know the staff will be in the at risk group and also the office is in the grounds of a nursing home think its a poor show they are not working from home but there will be a good reason for that i hope

I’m no wrong Tommy they were furloughed by the management committee 100% accurate. They may well be in the at risk category but it wasn’t their decision to close the office. The inference every time I see a post about this is that Linda and Anne just bolted and left people in the lurch. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Except you saying clubs had been informed about how marking Doos would/should be carried out. 😉😉

I’m no wrong Tommy they were furloughed by the management committee 100% accurate. They may well be in the at risk category but it wasn’t their decision to close the office. The inference every time I see a post about this is that Linda and Anne just bolted and left people in the lurch. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Except you saying clubs had been informed about how marking Doos would/should be carried out. 😉😉

your wrong again ive never informed clubs how tae mark birds we predicted clubs will need ppe when we get up and running so clubs have plenty time tae get this .the government told over 70 tae isolate i dont know who the management committee is at shu

your wrong again ive never informed clubs how tae mark birds we predicted clubs will need ppe when we get up and running so clubs have plenty time tae get this .the government told over 70 tae isolate i dont know who the management committee is at shu

Go tae the meetings and you’ll know who the committee are. 😉

Read the comments you made on the other thread, ye clearly said clubs have been informed what to do regards marking which is simply untrue. IMO the thread should be removed because all it is doing is causing anxieties in people already feeling stressed about this whole situation we find ourselves in. Your disrespectful replies to some of the questions asked only fuels the fire.

Going by the shu website they've been shut for a few years. Its the most outdated worst run association I've come across.

No online transfers

No online updates

Thats just to name 2 major issues in view. Its time they come in touch with the real world. I've had a transfer away for weeks. Surely someone must be going in to pick up mail.

Going by the shu website they've been shut for a few years. Its the most outdated worst run association I've come across.

No online transfers

No online updates

Thats just to name 2 major issues in view. Its time they come in touch with the real world. I've had a transfer away for weeks. Surely someone must be going in to pick up mail.

I’m puzzled by the Fulrough

Surely one job that can be done from home is the running of the SHU

It’s a job for answering phone calls and emails, how can this no be applied from home

Then maybe a visit to office premises 1 a week to collect mail for the TF of pigeons