Aberdeen Fed News

jim cowie

It does make you wonder where they go to and what causes these losses surely it can't be all Down to bop

It does make you wonder where they go to and what causes these losses surely it can't be all Down to bop

yes its all down tae bop the times here now we have tae fight fire way fire last time our fed was at this race point we had a dodgy race on a perfect day hope yer birds work in guys

Bop gets blamed for everything ,It was a strong west south west wind the birds was out at sea,take North fed pigeons,from Brechin, Peterhead doing 1800 the other clubs doing 1500.

take it from me i take birds every week its bop i let our birds into a west wind yesterday they flew into it they never went with it if bop attack them they go tae the end of the earth never tae be seen again our birds got it at kelso yesterday as they never cleared rite away its time tae act not tae put yer heed in the sand and blame the wind