Racing This Weekend

Delboy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roland what is aspo

Any kind of aspirin etc.

By the way, that salt poured on any carcass etc. did work extremely well. It was advised / asked by the government for salt to be put on any. B.O.P. are also scavengers and always looking for an easy meal.

Mind any pain killer etc. would have the same effect I guess.

You know, and it's a true story. A fellow offered a cleansing excursion. £400! Said obviously when, why and how he wouldn't say — obviously reasons for any clear-minded reasoning.

Yes, I know of a fancier that put it forward to hid club. Never mind a fed for apparent reasons.

There were 29 fancier in that particular club.

About £15 a member. First off they were worried that they wouldn't get results for their £15! Paid upfront! They wanted to know his name and address. How and when he would do it. Even suggested if they went ahead could they have a fellow to keep an eye on him. What! For £15!

Now I know many would say 'Weer I'd willingly pay that and NO QUESTIONS asked'!

'less than a bag of feed' says many more.

I'll tell you what and right, even with a guarantee it would never come back to any member or club it will be voted out overwhelming! Indeed some will / would even say 'What £400, I give him/them that myself'!

Know some fanciers that say nothing but smile and advocate that as soon as one comes, it leaves.

Funnily enough, I did hear and tell that we have been visited twice here about via a Percy. I never saw either one myself. Indeed it seems we are most fortunate here about.

Have heard we get a problem from a Goshawk, never seen as such either.

Bilco was right! But nigh all dismissed his views. Indeed the vast majority are still waiting for a knight in shiny white armour or moan that some wealthy .business man should have his office set up Think Tank and DO the necessary.

No, you couldn't make it up"!

It's only Monday f f s.....

It was only on Monday last week when I put the post up about the weekend. How'd it pan out? Its alright for you lot that feed all-rounder 365 days a year lol. Some folk need tae know whats happening . ps. NW going on Thursday, Almond Valley, South Lanarkshire, Pentland and the mighty UNC going tomorrow. JUST KEEPING YOU IN THE LOOP BIG STUFF LOL

It was only on Monday last week when I put the post up about the weekend. How'd it pan out? Its alright for you lot that feed all-rounder 365 days a year lol. Some folk need tae know whats happening . ps. NW going on Thursday, Almond Valley, South Lanarkshire, Pentland and the mighty UNC going tomorrow. JUST KEEPING YOU IN THE LOOP BIG STUFF LOL

Aye and look how last Saturday turned out when they got the forecast WRONG...

Aye and look how last Saturday turned out when they got the forecast WRONG...

Aye it was cracking weather but not everywhere. I was out in Grangemouth area and it was like a f kin monsoon. All the cars stopped on the motorway as the rain was that heavy. It was unbelievable and any pigeon caught in it would've been finished.