Training

Colin8

Day was perfect for training not the next day as was totally shut out boys in Lanark an kirkfieldbank had ma doos in said weather was bang on but they would not leave the valley .were seen flying with another 100 doos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You picked a good day last week way the fed transporter nobody turned up emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

i dont pick the days the members did that at the agm i just make sure the transports there. thurs was a good day as i went training not my fault the feds full of sunshine flyers wee james still got paid appearance money :drinking-coffee-200:

i dont pick the days the members did that at the agm i just make sure the transports there. thurs was a good day as i went training not my fault the feds full of sunshine flyers wee james still got paid appearance money :drinking-coffee-200:he was away buying a new raincoat way his wagesemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

why did you go tae strathy way them ?? thot newmains would be a better line for you

Just thought for a first short toss to see how they went and get them on the road but Iv now Iv got 33 back so down 11, just not got a clue where the best tosses is to be, hawks everywhere

Just thought for a first short toss to see how they went and get them on the road but Iv now Iv got 33 back so down 11, just not got a clue where the best tosses is to be, hawks everywhere

try newmains or the old law hospital till you get them coming straight hame and thats far enough

I've had 8 short tosses from strathy etc which took some up to 4 hours my best toss was with fed for first time yesterday 20/21 and most within half hour so the fed training seems the way to go I think but everyone has their own way which works for them I suppose

I've had 8 short tosses from strathy etc which took some up to 4 hours my best toss was with fed for first time yesterday 20/21 and most within half hour so the fed training seems the way to go I think but everyone has their own way which works for them I suppose

fed training been going good james has been watering birds before release so birds are learning every day how tae drink in the crates

try newmains or the old law hospital till you get them coming straight hame and thats far enough

Our 1st toss was up behind the law hospital just past Keith Dalgleish's stables no problems

Just an Idea what about this new phone signal G5. As it seem to be happening all over the country.

G5 does not leave talon marks or rip birds to bits!!!!!

Exactly. Only one thing in my opinion stoping the birds. Well not one there’s thousands of them!

why did you go tae strathy way them ?? thot newmains would be a better line for you

No point training birds from newmains be better training from hart hill that’s where the Lanarkshire birds come from expletive remove lol.

Only had 2 tosses with fed and by far the best I've had and my previous training of 8 tosses from under 8 MLS some were taking 3 hours and over so my advice would be train with fed after maybay a few short tosses on there own but everyone has their own ways whichever suits the fancier it's there decision but I believe in giving birds a few with fed at least but I believe not a lot of feds do training so good on Lanarkshire for doing it in the first place and helping fanciers and the birds

Thanks.

So from the likes of Kelso the Lanarkshire birds will hopefully come north west via Peebles, Elsrickle, Carluke and

Motherwell etc, strong west winds permitting?

birds come round the pentlands in west winds in east winds you mite get them coming up the tweed valley