Devastated

GRAHAM MITCHELL

Yes indeed it was a great gesture and I cant thank him enough. Still only the 4 back.Nothing reported so Christ knows what happened to them.

Graham you will get either 4 or 5 i have in nest .as long as they are 100% perfectly reared or they will not leave my loft pal.

That's over a week now from my fly away still 4 from 27.No phone calls or any reported.Do fanciers think the high K Index last week-end could have anything to do with there disappearance?

Probably chased by a peregrine, went into a panic and flew until they dropped.

That's over a week now from my fly away still 4 from 27.No phone calls or any reported.Do fanciers think the high K Index last week-end could have anything to do with there disappearance?

On that Sunday morning I let my 18 y/birds out at 8-55am.They disappeared and I got 8 back on the day coming all day,5 the day after throughout the day and 1 the next day losing 4 and have had none reported.A few of the local lads had the same happen and a large batch of pigeons were spotted circling, may be ours were caught up with a liberation near Warrington? A mate had one reported in Barnsley.

On that Sunday morning I let my 18 y/birds out at 8-55am.They disappeared and I got 8 back on the day coming all day,5 the day after throughout the day and 1 the next day losing 4 and have had none reported.A few of the local lads had the same happen and a large batch of pigeons were spotted circling, may be ours were caught up with a liberation near Warrington? A mate had one reported in Barnsley.

I would say that is the most probable cause, especially if your in an area were the racing batches go over. These days the batches are all over the place with peregrine strikes.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard enough to get birds into here pal never mind getting them out of it expletive remove .

Graham youngsters are ready and I'm in this morning if he want to pop up .07757252996 give me a bell mate.