Longtown

Guest mambo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 L rung pigeons and will be going to the S.H.U office tomorrow about lunch time if anyone would like to meet me there i will be happy to pass on the birds if not i will liberate them there

cheers EWAN HIND LOCKERBIE

Hi Ewan

I have 3 in tonight all Lanarkshire

all SU17L 555 9929 and 987

If someone could reply to you these could go also

cheers mick

Morning to all i posted that i will be tossing birds at shu office today if no one comes to meet me and collect them

but due to the weather i am not cruel enough to do that to them so i will report them and the owners can collect them from corrie

I have traveled hundreds of miles to collect every stray that i have ever had reported but it looks like some people want them delivered to there door or they are not interested in getting them back

Morning to all i posted that i will be tossing birds at shu office today if no one comes to meet me and collect them

but due to the weather i am not cruel enough to do that to them so i will report them and the owners can collect them from corrie

I have traveled hundreds of miles to collect every stray that i have ever had reported but it looks like some people want them delivered to there door or they are not interested in getting them back

Well done Euan pal you've done all ye can

they cry about loosing them ,, emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif, well done at least you tried .

Hi Ewan

I have 3 in tonight all Lanarkshire

all SU17L 555 9929 and 987

If someone could reply to you these could go also

cheers mick

Hi Michael I think the 555 is tam richardsons as I have 556 a gift from tam .

Hi Michael I think the 555 is tam richardsons as I have 556 a gift from tam .

Ewan took them all up to carluke fancier there has them

Got another in tonight

Spoke to my cousin who is blacksmith in beattock we were just talking about various things when he said there were loads of pigeons went straight up through beattock between 12 and 1 on Monday those birds were bang on line

He said it was the large number of birds that took his attention

I have 3 L rung pigeons and will be going to the S.H.U office tomorrow about lunch time if anyone would like to meet me there i will be happy to pass on the birds if not i will liberate them there

cheers EWAN HIND LOCKERBIE

ONE OF THE BIRDS BROUGHT UP WAS MINE THANK YOU