Snrpc Arras

VMS

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks the we hen has half a tail and wing with a hole in its side was one of the lucky ones

That is reason for so many bad races . I have never seen so many peregrines over here with 3 and 4 babys with them . They are on the move all day and the uk mainland is 10 tims worse.

Well done John bell and m golfing buddy Vincent (shocking smith) and partner big Wullie Johnstone . And special mention to Wullie Strang winning section F . Brill mate . And all others in another terrible overseas race . Must be the worst year ever .

Well done John bell and m golfing buddy Vincent (shocking smith) and partner big Wullie Johnstone . And special mention to Wullie Strang winning section F . Brill mate . And all others in another terrible overseas race . Must be the worst year ever .

😀😀😀cheers mate ðŸºðŸºðŸº

Yup Stuart just gotta be the worst National season ever. The SNFC had better do something.

The SNRPC have just had there worst race % wise since its inception, and they are usually good. Returns are anything but good im affraid in this race though. Just dont understand it. Somethings wrong and people are scratching their heads for answers.

However their previous two races both flown further out from Reims

Had good returns with some members getting full returns. Dont think for a minute the SNRPC will change any of these race points because the truth is theres nothing wrong with them.

Realy hope more birds turn up from this Latest Arras race as they have also like in other dodgy channel races this year been through an ordeal.

Thanks m8 am over the moon

Yup Stuart just gotta be the worst National season ever. The SNFC had better do something.

The SNRPC have just had there worst race % wise since its inception, and they are usually good. Returns are anything but good im affraid in this race though. Just dont understand it. Somethings wrong and people are scratching their heads for answers.

However their previous two races both flown further out from Reims

Had good returns with some members getting full returns. Dont think for a minute the SNRPC will change any of these race points because the truth is theres nothing wrong with them.

Realy hope more birds turn up from this Latest Arras race as they have also like in other dodgy channel races this year been through an ordeal.

Stuart ,there is also another thing no one has mentioned the dreaded virus/illness that's going about with none of the vets etc are finding in there samples sent , I've had it and no of plenty others out there that have/had it , birds looking brilliant flying well at home even in training ,but send them racing and it's a different story , I've had my birds exercise for 1 1/2 hours morning and night and would have done more if I didn't call them down ,from training points doing good times into head winds etc , sent them racing and their 25 mins to 1hr behind every week ,I stopped mine after 300 miles ,getting decent -/good returns most weeks . But I'm not one of those guys that just send them anyway ,if there not racing well then why send . I've a loft full of old birds just now and will need to clear some out to make way for this years young . I've been told it's all over the UNC and Europe . No one has a clue what it is . Is this why all the bad races ?

Stuart ,there is also another thing no one has mentioned the dreaded virus/illness that's going about with none of the vets etc are finding in there samples sent , I've had it and no of plenty others out there that have/had it , birds looking brilliant flying well at home even in training ,but send them racing and it's a different story , I've had my birds exercise for 1 1/2 hours morning and night and would have done more if I didn't call them down ,from training points doing good times into head winds etc , sent them racing and their 25 mins to 1hr behind every week ,I stopped mine after 300 miles ,getting decent -/good returns most weeks . But I'm not one of those guys that just send them anyway ,if there not racing well then why send . I've a loft full of old birds just now and will need to clear some out to make way for this years young . I've been told it's all over the UNC and Europe . No one has a clue what it is . Is this why all the bad races ?

Bingo someone thinking out the box , maybe that's why so many can't get back up after giving it their all .

Bingo someone thinking out the box , maybe that's why so many can't get back up after giving it their all .

For IT to be out there no one has mentioned IT . I've been waiting to see if anyone else came out way something , spoke to a top pigeon man the other day , and he's went to being top dog to last or second last every week . With the same birds that were winning everything in his bit . So I know ITS out there .