Lanarkshire Returns Today

eastcoaster

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mambo

Should be Good racing now the 5th race ,wind direction will decide race results from here on in. Would think east Kilbride will get there Chance this week to top the fed

well figures are fine on paper guys i do not think my birds or my novice pals birds are in anyway better than anyone else but anytime we have raced from west my returns are better than most and i know why because i train from the west or centre always no matter if we are racing east or west i dont want my birds anywhere near the east if they are there beat i train the west route to try and teach them to fight to hold a line

of flight they know and have been over year after year since they were younbirds and ive tried to teach james the same he has two to come from sat race i got a latebred about an hour ago with his throat ripped out so only one bird missing in 4 races proofs in the pudding for me why are guys still training from the east who are racing from the west and guys who admit they do not train at all surprized that they are losing pigeons when we get a sticky race or when the birds have to think to get home yes we get hit training also but that is never going to change untill we all get together and help ourselves guys training from the east and not getting hit i understand but thats not the case there getting hit everywhere so why not train on the line of flight at least if you get hit your birds are learning the shortest way home to me this is just commonsense why other fanciers dont see this is beyond me sorry but thats my opinion on the east or west saga and always will be

well figures are fine on paper guys i do not think my birds or my novice pals birds are in anyway better than anyone else but anytime we have raced from west my returns are better than most and i know why because i train from the west or centre always no matter if we are racing east or west i dont want my birds anywhere near the east if they are there beat i train the west route to try and teach them to fight to hold a line

of flight they know and have been over year after year since they were younbirds and ive tried to teach james the same he has two to come from sat race i got a latebred about an hour ago with his throat ripped out so only one bird missing in 4 races proofs in the pudding for me why are guys still training from the east who are racing from the west and guys who admit they do not train at all surprized that they are losing pigeons when we get a sticky race or when the birds have to think to get home yes we get hit training also but that is never going to change untill we all get together and help ourselves guys training from the east and not getting hit i understand but thats not the case there getting hit everywhere so why not train on the line of flight at least if you get hit your birds are learning the shortest way home to me this is just commonsense why other fanciers dont see this is beyond me sorry but thats my opinion on the east or west saga and always will be

why do you bred all these late breds each year watty if you only lose the odd bird think you have been drinking that magic potion :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Guest mambo

hey preacher bhoy how many races you been to this year ???

You know I haven't let them loose as yet ,I had been preaching for 4 weeks now to you, you don't cast a cloot till Mays out.

The fact that u cant answer the above is funny as f/$k

Down 8 in total 6 yearlings..

Flying well... but the quality of racing is P*** poor and you know it

Paul you have lost 8 a d your complaining quality of racing is pi sh poor try telling that to the boys that's topped the fed this year that wouldn't have done so flying down the east that's a fact is it only poor because your no getting 6 to 10 doos dropping together explain why you think it's poor to have topped the fed and no been out the fist 6 is top racing to me

Paul you have lost 8 a d your complaining quality of racing is pi sh poor try telling that to the boys that's topped the fed this year that wouldn't have done so flying down the east that's a fact is it only poor because your no getting 6 to 10 doos dropping together explain why you think it's poor to have topped the fed and no been out the fist 6 is top racing to me

U couldnt be futher from the truth..we have had one of our best starts in 11 years... that fact im making is the quality of racing is poor... regardless of returns.. this post was started by colin having 19/20 doos taking 12 hours to travel 130 miles... and he isnt the only one....

Your argument or opinion is that west is better... im point is the facys suggest other wise...

As iv stated many times ...we will race from anywhere..and win our fair share...as always...

It aint about Gwp this... its about guys that voted for a route...trying to justify it.... thats it in a nutshell....

Uv still no answer the numbers post...

We had MORE doos in the first Race ... after all these ybs got lost as u say lol

Enjoy yer racing lads.. its all opinions thats mine

Edited by Paul Mac 31

emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

U couldnt be futher from the truth..we have had one of our best starts in 11 years... that fact im making is the quality of racing is poor... regardless of returns.. this post was started by colin having 19/20 doos taking 12 hours to travel 130 miles... and he isnt the only one....

Your argument or opinion is that west is better... im point is the facys suggest other wise...

As iv stated many times ...we will race from anywhere..and win our fair share...as always...

It aint about Gwp this... its about guys that voted for a route...trying to justify it.... thats it in a nutshell....

We had MORE doos in the first Race ... after all these ybs got lost as u say lol

af no got all the answers but I no it will get better starting from the weekend all the best mate

af no got all the answers but I no it will get better starting from the weekend all the best mate

this race points is a black hole for pigeons glue sniffer the south east mite help them get up and away tho :drinking-coffee-200:

yip dont think lanarkshire fed has every had a good race from there but with south in the wind this week end it should help the birds

Oh well, that's where we are too. hope the wind gives them a wee lift right enough then :)

A never voted to go east or west .over the years have trained east an not been down m74 for 10 year as every time a went ther a got skudded .a can only tell the truth a was terrified to go west as a thot a would be wiped out after 3 or 4 races.maybe ave been lucky but lost 2 birds 1st race only to return the following sat 2nd race lost 1 3rd race lost 1 an Saturday lost 2 so have lost 4 birds in which 2 were late breds .am not saying anywhere is best but so far my birds are home whether it's within an hour or 12 hours.if they don't come back you can never race them again .been lucky maybe jmo

ha ha at least i dont brown any *expletive removed* ass like you :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Naw but rab does yours

ha ha at least i dont brown any *expletive removed* ass like you :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Big tommy take the dick lmfao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂