Lanarkshire Returns Today

eastcoaster

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yip dont think lanarkshire fed has every had a good race from there but with south in the wind this week end it should help the birds

not if its south east it wont more birds lost in a south east than any other wind

and who decided we were going to stafford and why ive had more birds lost and injured in stafford races than any other if its a south east for that race it will be a good move and give the birds a chance to sort themselves out but nowhere is perfect now so we just need to suck it up and get on with it and stop the moaning and s t stirring

A never voted to go east or west .over the years have trained east an not been down m74 for 10 year as every time a went ther a got skudded .a can only tell the truth a was terrified to go west as a thot a would be wiped out after 3 or 4 races.maybe ave been lucky but lost 2 birds 1st race only to return the following sat 2nd race lost 1 3rd race lost 1 an Saturday lost 2 so have lost 4 birds in which 2 were late breds .am not saying anywhere is best but so far my birds are home whether it's within an hour or 12 hours.if they don't come back you can never race them again .been lucky maybe jmo

found this over the years kev as ive said i always train west or centre but have found when we race from the west and you get a bad one birds will turn up days or even weeks later when you get a bad race from the east and they are not there in the morning you never see them again dont why but its a fact

Pmfsl a don't even stay in fauldhouse scraper boy so get it up you bawbag

now now boys play nice

emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

not if its south east it wont more birds lost in a south east than any other wind

and who decided we were going to stafford and why ive had more birds lost and injured in stafford races than any other if its a south east for that race it will be a good move and give the birds a chance to sort themselves out but nowhere is perfect now so we just need to suck it up and get on with it and stop the moaning and s t stirring

for the same reason you breed 200 youngbirds tommy i lose them when we get to the 150 mile mark down the east route lol

would love tae have 200 young birds watty i lose mine very easy at least im honest bout my loses you have a nose like pinnochio :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: