Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was to do with the dover ferries were on strike or something? Thats why Lanarkshire used the other port?

Yes George, the ferry's was part of the problem but just as well the Nat. were advised by Stefaan Van Moerbeke to cross because of the heat on the north of France & Belgium, the Nat.then had the inland race.

Is that a choice though? I thought it was programme by programme

As I see it there is two programmes up for debate and its a straight vote one against the other and the majority vote wins.

as regards the new section proposals better put your tin hats on lads.

Edited by Jim hannah

Sorry checked it out

Races can be voted individually if the body of the hall would like too under rule 30a

Geo.That would be another vote then, it would be another majority vote, and if not carried then its a vote between the two proposals, end off. The last thing we want is the meeting to develop into a rabble.

Edited by Jim hannah

Geo.That would be another vote then, it would be another majority vote, and if not carried then its a vote between the two proposals, end off. The last thing we want is the meeting to develop into a rabble.

Yes thats what rule 30a is I jst never wanted to type the rule out instead just writing under rule 30a

this is what i think the race program should look like and this can be voted in as well

22/4/17 kelso

29/4/17 kelso

6/5/17 otterburn

13/5/17 sedgefield

20/5/17 thirsk

27/5/17 weatherby

3/6/17 retford

10/6/17 melton mowbray yearling open

17/6/17 kettering open race

24/6/17 billericay open race

1/7/17 kelso

8/7/17 ypres S.N.F.C

this is what i think the race program should look like and this can be voted in as well

22/4/17 kelso

29/4/17 kelso

6/5/17 otterburn

13/5/17 sedgefield

20/5/17 thirsk

27/5/17 weatherby

3/6/17 retford

10/6/17 melton mowbray yearling open

17/6/17 kettering open race

24/6/17 billericay open race

1/7/17 kelso

8/7/17 ypres S.N.F.C

7 races and only at 210 mls Tommy no for me pal i would rather be at 300 mls or thereabouts by the 7th race in an ideal world

7 races and only at 210 mls Tommy no for me pal i would rather be at 300 mls or thereabouts by the 7th race in an ideal world

well .*expletive removed* knows what your program would look like remember this is fed racing so lets see what you would like then alan ?? remember the time of meeting this time eh :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

well .*expletive removed* knows what your program would look like remember this is fed racing so lets see what you would like then alan ?? remember the time of meeting this time eh :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I'll no miss this wan lol but we are turning into a sprint fed the last few years we want to test our doos no send them to a lot of short races were you should get most of them back anyway