Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Airdrie proposal should have been withdrawn when the SNFC set our (SNFC) program for the year.

If they HAD withdrawn it and took the vote race by race, we (Fed) woulda still been going West and they coulda voted in a program compatible with the SNFC.

These are the races and dates they will be flown on.

post-10492-14868223472506_thumb.jpg

The Airdrie proposal should have been withdrawn when the SNFC set our (SNFC) program for the year.

If they HAD withdrawn it and took the vote race by race, we (Fed) woulda still been going West and they coulda voted in a program compatible with the SNFC.

Strange one John as these lads left the midland fed flying this programme and no doos left?? :partick-thistle-Crest:

GRETNA PENRITH expletive remove LOL

Correct John but the first two Snfc dates on this programme are wrong and will actually be flown a week earlier which means on June 3rd Fed will be at Leicester and Nat will be at Buckingham, it also means that on June 17th Fed will have a comeback race from Leyland and Nat will be at Bedhamton, in line with this it also means that Fed will be at Buckingham on June 10th and Bedhampton on June 24th on their own which for me is mental, as I said earlier a real *expletive removed* up

Correct John but the first two Snfc dates on this programme are wrong and will actually be flown a week earlier which means on June 3rd Fed will be at Leicester and Nat will be at Buckingham, it also means that on June 17th Fed will have a comeback race from Leyland and Nat will be at Bedhamton, in line with this it also means that Fed will be at Buckingham on June 10th and Bedhampton on June 24th on their own which for me is mental, as I said earlier a real *expletive removed* up

I disagreed with it all Davie, a wanted the status quo, but all it took was a wee bit of savvy and they coulda had everything they wanted.

As it is they undone themselves and everyone else by voting it in en block. I actually think a lot of members had no idea what the consequences of that vote was gonna be, the proposer included.

I disagreed with it all Davie, a wanted the status quo, but all it took was a wee bit of savvy and they coulda had everything they wanted.

As it is they undone themselves and everyone else by voting it in en block. I actually think a lot of members had no idea what the consequences of that vote was gonna be, the proposer included.

Your absolutely correct John, I also think the Fed will only need a transit Van to get to Buckingham and Bedhampton' if brains were dynamite they couldnae blaw ther nose, certainly didn't pan out how I thought would