Shu Show

dkj

I said on here 2 yeas ago that it's the only way some fanciers can show their pigeons in complete confidence that birds they're up against are proven raced

They should scrap the 200mile cock or hen and 400 mile cock or hen

Make if

Any age cock scored SNFC channel

Any age hen scored SNFc channel

Might not be the biggest amount of class in birdgage sense but then the guys who are want to show and fed up against pigeons classed as dipped or half and half can show knowing what ever in that class flew 300+ miles and in race time

I'd even offer a trophy and money for best bird to come out class judged on stage

I said on here 2 yeas ago that it's the only way some fanciers can show their pigeons in complete confidence that birds they're up against are proven raced

They should scrap the 200mile cock or hen and 400 mile cock or hen

Make if

Any age cock scored SNFC channel

Any age hen scored SNFc channel

Might not be the biggest amount of class in birdgage sense but then the guys who are want to show and fed up against pigeons classed as dipped or half and half can show knowing what ever in that class flew 300+ miles and in race time

I'd even offer a trophy and money for best bird to come out class judged on stage

so your wanting to limit channel classes to snfc members only

I thought it was a shu show not a snfc show

and you want to scrap classes for shu, members , very selfish attitude :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

What classes are scrapped for shu members?

David asked a question regarding a class for snfc club pigeons that have scored in channel races

Read the original question

I think shu should have a class that offers a system that to enter they must have scored at snfc race

I know there is the snrpc but are they not RPRA? Not shu

members of any organisation can enter the other classes, never said anything about needing to be snfc members to enter the rest of the classes

Won't happen anytime soon anyways but question put forward was a good suggestion I think

:drinking-coffee-200:

What classes are scrapped for shu members?

David asked a question regarding a class for snfc club pigeons that have scored in channel races

Read the original question

I think shu should have a class that offers a system that to enter they must have scored at snfc race

I know there is the snrpc but are they not RPRA? Not shu

members of any organisation can enter the other classes, never said anything about needing to be snfc members to enter the rest of the classes

Won't happen anytime soon anyways but question put forward was a good suggestion I think

I did read it brian it was about adding a channel class which must of been flown with the snfc

but you stated scrapping the 200 mile cock & hen , and the 400 mile cock & hen classes

and having the snfc ones instead

which I was referring to

Yeah and that's what I would do if I was in charge

But how's that selfish and stopping anyone?

Anyone out with the qualification of that class can still enter pigeons in the other 10 classes available

Nehu show used to have a class that only nehu members could enter and birds had to score from a certain race or position to enter

Every year someone or people come on PB after show and moan about birds in flown classes being showy and that includes the 200/400 mile classes for cocks and hens, so to make sure that there is a class available that anyone entering can be confident that they're up against proven racers then surely a class with birds good enough to score from the channel (not just fly it) but time in and make result is best answer?

Anyone out with the qualification of that class can still enter pigeons in the other 10 classes available

Nehu show used to have a class that only nehu members could enter and birds had to score from a certain race or position to enter

Every year someone or people come on PB after show and moan about birds in flown classes being showy and that includes the 200/400 mile classes for cocks and hens, so to make sure that there is a class available that anyone entering can be confident that they're up against proven racers then surely a class with birds good enough to score from the channel (not just fly it) but time in and make result is best answer?

removing 4 classes brian ,

whats the furthest flown class you would have for non snfc members 100 miles ?

they way you stated would mean that ,

anyone entering a flown class over 200 miles would have to be a member of the snfc

that cuts out a hellava lot of folk who like showing

removing 4 classes brian ,

whats the furthest flown class you would have for non snfc members 100 miles ?

they way you stated would mean that ,

anyone entering a flown class over 200 miles would have to be a member of the snfc

that cuts out a hellava lot of folk who like showing

Removing 2 classes I said

They put cocks and hens in against each other

So 200 mile cocks or hens

And 400 mile cocks or hens

There is flown old cocks and flown old hens, so these classes are for birds flown any distance? So how is what I've said stopping anyone outside the snfc from entering

Keep them classes for 200 mile and 400 mile then and add another 2 for the snfc suggestion

Shows should try suit everyone

I am only pointing out what I'd do as most moan about the winner from these classes anyway

Can't agree with this as there is 2 national clubs in Scotland why should the other club get left out everybody who is a member of the shu should be allowed to show all that needs done is to make it a flown class

I can see why this has come about as there is far to many dipped pigeons in racing classes now and I think that's why show numbers are falling in these classes

i think it should be one channel class for cocks/hens together which have scored with the snfc, and this was a class that was there in the past, at the edinburgh show,

not trying to stop anyone showing, it was a extra class for snfc channel winning pigeons, and everybody whats interest in snfc winners could see them there,

would help the show also, i think it would a great class of pigeons

i think it should be one channel class for cocks/hens together which have scored with the snfc, and this was a class that was there in the past, at the edinburgh show,

not trying to stop anyone showing, it was a extra class for snfc channel winning pigeons, and everybody whats interest in snfc winners could see them there,

would help the show also, i think it would a great class of pigeons

Given the close association between the SHU & SNFC I think it should be introduced again. It must have taken over as the biggest show in the country (stand tae be corrected!) so it's only fitting that they should have a special class for the SNFC winning birds. Would be a welcome addition tae any of the big Open Shows imo.

Given the close association between the SHU & SNFC I think it should be introduced again. It must have taken over as the biggest show in the country (stand tae be corrected!) so it's only fitting that they should have a special class for the SNFC winning birds. Would be a welcome addition tae any of the big Open Shows imo.

Aye John but what about the shu members that have winning birds in the SNRPC surely they should be included

Differences should be put aside and SNRPC pigeons should be allowed to enter

, but snrpc dont have a result, they put every pigeon clocked on the result from there races, that would need sorted out, 1 in 10 for channel race and 1 in 5 for the longest race, as the snfc do,

Differences should be put aside and SNRPC pigeons should be allowed to enter

100% High time olive branches were offered and accepted Vinnie and it shouldn't matter who offers who it should happen regardless.

, but snrpc dont have a result, they put every pigeon clocked on the result from there races, that would need sorted out, 1 in 10 for channel race and 1 in 5 for the longest race, as the snfc do,

We can see the results Davie, could verify winners that way.

Yes but the same rules applies to sectional positions and open positions regardless who gets a mention on the result

100% High time olive branches were offered and accepted Vinnie and it shouldn't matter who offers who it should happen regardless.

We can see the results Davie, could verify winners that way.

i agree as long as its 1 in 10 for channel race and 1 in 5 for the longest race, more the merrier for me,

simple vince,

i agree as long as its 1 in 10 for channel race and 1 in 5 for the longest race, more the merrier for me

Let's get the the any union rule introduced and then there would only be one national club simple,for the no votes what are yous scared off ????

Forget the politics

Let's get the the any union rule introduced and then there would only be one national club simple,for the no votes what are yous scared off ????

Forget the politics

not for me vince,everybody in scotland should be in the shu,

every doo man that fly,s with the nfc in england must be member,s of the rpra,

same rule down there as up here

if i fly with the nfc, i must be a member of the rpra