Nfc Race Controller Cheat

blucock

This has got very little to do with ETS and a hellava lot to do with people not doing what they are supposed to be doing. Any organisation that allows someone to race mark there own pigeons is leaving there selves open to these cheats, it's not the fault of whatever system was in use, it's down to the Human factor not doing the job they are supposed to do. And also the fact that you got all this information on what time you need to time right here on your fone cos everyone wants to know what time your in, JMO

Damn right

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The national should be getting the police involved to prosecute this cheat and this will send a clear signal to all that this behavior will not be tolerated ( if you were to steal£6000 from anywhere else you would be prosecuted so why not him) the fancy needs to be seen to have fair racing to encourage new members as it is a dying sport. So come on the national get him prosecuted

The national should be getting the police involved to prosecute this cheat and this will send a clear signal to all that this behavior will not be tolerated ( if you were to steal£6000 from anywhere else you would be prosecuted so why not him) the fancy needs to be seen to have fair racing to encourage new members as it is a dying sport. So come on the national get him prosecuted

Call it theft , fraud, embezlment or whatever he should be prosecuted like you say.

This has got very little to do with ETS and a hellava lot to do with people not doing what they are supposed to be doing. Any organisation that allows someone to race mark there own pigeons is leaving there selves open to these cheats, it's not the fault of whatever system was in use, it's down to the Human factor not doing the job they are supposed to do. And also the fact that you got all this information on what time you need to time right here on your fone cos everyone wants to know what time your in, JMO

I do not think he was race "marking his own birds at the station" That would have been to obvious, it was the ones he did at home then swapped the race sheets over

What is the procedure with different organisations? The UNC has 4 entry copies printed for combine races. Three are each signed by 3 different people, one copy for the transporter (UNC), one for the club, one for the fed secretary and the fourth for the sender as their record at race marking.

You can get a pigeon out of the Geraldy crates no problem after it is sealed well the crates our fed has you can not that I would think that anyone up here would do it. It can be done.

Robbie you can get a doo out of any crate after it has left the last club No one checks the seals at any time during the travel time or at race point but in this case this is not in question the manipulation appears to have taken place BEFORE any race marking station was in progress

I visited a large club in Florida and we could all learn from the way they run there marking station but hey we are speaking about professionals who run things like clock work as far as I have seen we are just playing at it and have to many preconceived ideas and are not open to change and most just want to race there doos and let the few do the work

I was always of the belief you required an accomplace to cheat with ETS.

WRONG Peter :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I doubt this will happen as the Officials have a lot to answer for a good solicitor will have a hey day with there security and lack of leadership

I am just a thick auld cnut who cannot see the wood for the trees.

We have everything from print outs, Two clocks, two differing registration numbers, Naw,, all the clock experts on here that have in all probability never set any kind of pigeon clock in their lives sudenly become instrument technicians.

Why do we not wait for the outcome af the enquiry which will surely take place by the RPRA or the NFC. JMO..

We have everything from print outs, Two clocks, two differing registration numbers, Naw,, all the clock experts on here that have in all probability never set any kind of pigeon clock in their lives sudenly become instrument technicians.

Why do we not wait for the outcome af the enquiry which will surely take place by the RPRA or the NFC. JMO..

Edited by geordie1234

I wonder if he,s racing his young birds.mind u no need to train ,the birds never leave the loft.

I see the rpra olr has removed his name from his entries

Am an instrument technician lol.......or close.......any gumbo could set an ets clock......even you mate. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Did he win a car for this race ?

No he did not phone in the bird clocked at night which I think was his downfall

The race was won on the day by someone else who has not had the proper credit because of this sheit :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: t

The race was won by MR. M K LOCKE

No he did not phone in the bird clocked at night which I think was his downfall

The race was won on the day by someone else who has not had the proper credit because of this sheit :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: t

The race was won by MR. M K LOCKE

711 MILES I think Outstanding

We can talk and discuss all we want about clocking systems and the alleged deficiencies and loopholes in the various methods but at the end of the day what we we appear to have here is a situation where a prominent figure in pigeon racing is proved by his own admission to be fundamentally dishonest.I don't know how others feel it the whole scene fills me with despair.