Snrpc Troyes

ALF

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they prob wil be .

MADNESS and CRUELTY!! shouldn't be allowed

Credit to the person who has driven all that distance to allow people to test their birds and I am sure there isn't a queue to take their place

NUTTER!!! test there birds! this borders cruelty to liberate 44 pigeons at around the 600 mile mark, some national winner I certainly wont be queing for a youngster off it!!!

MADNESS and CRUELTY!! shouldn't be allowed

NUTTER!!! test there birds! this borders cruelty to liberate 44 pigeons at around the 600 mile mark, some national winner I certainly wont be queing for a youngster off it!!!

The snfc bird where liberated at Their longest race today and their shorter national race on the same line where held over

MADNESS and CRUELTY springs to mind

The snfc bird where liberated at Their longest race today and their shorter national race on the same line where held over

MADNESS and CRUELTY springs to mind

I think you will find Ancenis is in the west of France while Ypres is in Belgium. Totally different line of flight

2 difrent parts of the country well done the mighty SNFC with only the birds wellbeing on mind

Nothing to do with the might nothing mate they are along with another organisation ,they liberated the birds not the might snfc .

Nothing to do with the might nothing mate they are along with another organisation ,they liberated the birds not the might snfc .

Dose it relay mater who liberated the birds its still to me the only recognised national in Scotland when you consider 44 birds at 600ml is nothing short of a disgrace to consider this to be national race who's kidding who on her lol

Is there one more true than the other?

Or is there one that is Nearly one,as I say been here many times over the years,should all just enjoy there birds and fly in which one they prefer

Vinnie can you remind me wot the split was over in the first place

Aye Tam it was about the dual union vote which they won resoundly but we're only 8 votes short of getting the 2/3ds majority so it didnae carry as you will probley now,personally Tam i could nae give a toss and awe this ma da,s bigger than yours crap has been done to death on hear over the years,just enjoy our doos and hope fur decent racing and respect each other's racing in the way forward until things change