novo10

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell us, your a past controller

Once once goes the others are under pressure to go

Desperation to race has cost us a lot of birds

But on the other hand how many of those complaining have had the job or will put their name forward next year :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

The SNFC inland National just before the Gold Cup attracts ppls 2nd best birds and potentials. Best birds are away just now tae Reims.... When it turns into a difficult race these birds are found wanting, but fanciers being fanciers will look tae blame somebody for poor returns instead of looking in the mirror for a Reality check.

The SNFC inland National just before the Gold Cup attracts ppls 2nd best birds and potentials. Best birds are away just now tae Reims.... When it turns into a difficult race these birds are found wanting, but fanciers being fanciers will look tae blame somebody for poor returns instead of looking in the mirror for a Reality check.

you have a point there John there is always going to be losses at that kind of distance let's face it we have had fast races all season ( blaw hames ) so when some pigeons are faced with a wind on ,there snitch they canny hack it lets face it they all can't be good ones so we just need to get on with it.

No mirror job here m8, 8/18 and plenty of snfc diploma winners to come. Ive heard of Silver Award winners missing, multiple fed winners missing etc etc. Im sure your opinion would be different had you sent to it John as although yer fed race was seriously bad, it wasn't near as bad as the SNFC race. John McNeil 11/40, say no more.

I heard wee Paddy Docherty, Renfrew, won a bronze award with his good cock in Buckingham.That was its 6th diploma, 5 x ob and 1 yb. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: I also heard its amiss at Littlehampton, I seriously hope ye get it back Paddy, just like my own Malkie :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Edited by Delboy

Who would want to be a race controller eh , they got it neck for not going up at Buckingham when others went ,now getting it again for putting them up .

Hehe it's mentail lol......I fancied them up at buckingham and will never know what kind I'd race we would have had but it turned out great......I could not see anything on any forecast to hold them on Saturday so I would have cut the strings

QUESTION Why did the convoyers liberate at Billericay on Sat. into total cloud cover into a N/W wind ?

mr Hannah, SNRPC had 1066. there is 223 on the result... thats more than 20%. there plenty more worked in since? so the weathe rmaybe wasnt why they havent worked in. maybe how good the pigeons or how healthythe pigeons are is a major factor?

mr Hannah, SNRPC had 1066. there is 223 on the result... thats more than 20%. there plenty more worked in since? so the weathe rmaybe wasnt why they havent worked in. maybe how good the pigeons or how healthythe pigeons are is a major factor?

so you think thats a gd race then ???

im not saying a great race im saying theres at east 20% on the result so it couldnt have been that bad...

how many where on the night thats what counts not on result as we all know birds are put on result that dont take prizes in that national ??? how many birds in glasgow on night??

Lets face it, the race was a fkn disaster, Personally I got 16/33 with my last one at 10:55 on Sunday morning, however I still think atmospherics had a lot to do with it, although how many chances do the race control team get? Also Steve Appleby isn't the answer. He's had plenty howlers over the years too, and been sacked by the NFC if my memory is correct