Tragic Accident Claims Five Lives

Indeed, a huge tragedy. I,like most people on the site, am having problems with the reality of it all. Very difficult, if not impossible, to come up with the correct and appropriate words to express your sympathies.

May you all find peace in your Eternal Rest...Sean, Mark, Evan, Ruth & Jodie-Lee.

Strength to Louise & Joshua and family circle to endure over the coming days.

For Baby Rionaghac-Ann who will grow-up with the love her surviving family will bestow on her. God bless you 'little one'.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a real tradgety even two to three wks later its hard to beleive something like that could happen to virtually a whole family.

Sean was a well known fancier not only in Ireland but throughout the uk. Seans mother inlaw and little daughter miraculously survied this traggic ordeal.

I would like to see a little support from basic members or any fanciers

willing to donate a yb for a sale in next 2/3 wks or if fanciers prefer it could be a late bred sale.

All proceeds to Seans family. A pigeon Fancier one of our own.

Im sure any Seans family members would

appreciate any sort of help in any way shape or form.

Was still thinking of Seans family members and can only imagine the complete sorrow in the whole tradgedy.

Thanks for reading thus far

Please help!

Its a real tradgety even two to three wks later its hard to beleive something like that could happen to virtually a whole family.

Sean was a well known fancier not only in Ireland but throughout the uk. Seans mother inlaw and little daughter miraculously survied this traggic ordeal.

I would like to see a little support from basic members or any fanciers

willing to donate a yb for a sale in next 2/3 wks or if fanciers prefer it could be a late bred sale.

All proceeds to Seans family. A pigeon Fancier one of our own.

Im sure any Seans family members would

appreciate any sort of help in any way shape or form.

Was still thinking of Seans family members and can only imagine the complete sorrow in the whole tradgedy.

Thanks for reading thus far

Please help!

Seans mother in law Ruth sadly didn't survive this tragic accident, the only survivor was the baby. Both our families have been affected deeply by this tragedy especially the loss of such young lives.

i will certainly breed a latebred off my no one pair for this sale and ill ask jim to breed one from his louella busschaerts that flew so well for him last season my heart goes out to the family

Sorry no doos here but I will certainly donate or maybe even buy a bird and get the vendor to race it for me well done pigeon basics :pidge: