Lanarkshire Fed

ALF

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my own club GLENMAVIS has gone to the wall so that is one club lanarkshire fed will be without and leaves me looking for another club :pidge:

sorry to hear this hope you guys all find a club in lanarkshire tae race in. and this should be made a rule in fed that the closest club must accept them as new members imo :animatedpigeons:

me to tommy I don't no why you would do it to a club things are hard most time mate

i know alot of people that left the sport and never resigned from clubs will be debt suspended but if your still racing pigeons you should always clear ur debt in my eyes all the governing bodies should be singing from the same hymn sheet simple as that :animatedpigeons:

heard glenmavis could not get a sec nobody willing to take it on ,im sure they will get sorted out.

heard glenmavis could not get a sec nobody willing to take it on ,im sure they will get sorted out.

That's doesn't fill me with confidence as us in Cambuslang will be looking for a new section too ....I think

my own club GLENMAVIS has gone to the wall so that is one club lanarkshire fed will be without and leaves me looking for another club :pidge:

heard you were going to coatbridge sammy

some airdrie

some

clarkston

as long as the post codes are ml shouldnt be a prob with membership into lanarkshire

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...