Lanarkshire Fed

ALF

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all the years gone by every member had the right to propose a race point all of a sudden this year it was not allowed because of a delegate meeting ???????

john it was your delegate that required this agm procdeure to be in place it was posted on this forum after delegates meeting so if you didnt know this was required you should speak to you own delegate instead of calling the meeting a farce because it never went your way .never went my way either but you must accept the majority vote :animatedpigeons:

Suspect the SOUTH aspect could be a prob for you guys competing but you would most likely get convoyed if you's wanted to.

Though As stated earlier it will only be a goer if the individual fed members vote for it and that won't be known until about Mid February. Logistics are more or less agreed but further meetings will be needed to cross the T's and dot the i's but there is a lot of good will throughout to get it up and running.

Ah I see. Best of luck with your combine idea I think it's a good yin especially for returns. The race prog still looks a bit daft to me but as many will say......fook of tae yer own fed lol

john it was your delegate that required this agm procdeure to be in place it was posted on this forum after delegates meeting so if you didnt know this was required you should speak to you own delegate instead of calling the meeting a farce because it never went your way .never went my way either but you must accept the majority vote :animatedpigeons:

Tommy as was said at the meeting yesterday delegates cannae change rules at delegate meetings that can only be done at fed AGM ...

nobody changed rule read what i posted :animatedpigeons:

I know what you posted and I know what was said at the meeting yesterday but delegates cannae change rules but you tried to quote what was said at a delegate meeting a few times yesterday

This is not hard to set up,,pick two races to tie in with,, the last one was 9-10 years ago with 10,000+ birds competing, exactly what the sport needs..

That's some entry Paul.....just imagine the prestige in winning that......also you could have 10000+30 frae the solway lol

rite alan you tell me what rule was changed ????

None because it couldnae be changed delegate meeting should never have been mentioned because the 6 week rule for race programmes to be in isnae a fed rule

The fed is run by rules Tommy no procedures😂😂😂😂

For the last 20 years I no of the race program was made up from. The body. Of hall good or bad with some bringing there own made up and voted for or against but to be given 6 race cards 10 min before the letting and asked to vote for 1 just isn't good. Enough if the fed delagets are proposing race. Programs for there clubs. Thay should ask there members for inpout how can every member have there say on any of these proposals if they don't se them or have there say in pouting 1 together its by now as for going with the snfc I think. Wee have slipped up by getting. The best out of 1 team of Doos instead of splitting. Your team and the good races wee have had from Ypres and you just have to look at last years caretan race as to wot happens with the small team at 500ml you be lucky to get 400 birds and as for taking. Passengers or amalls I think it past where on our own that's wot got passed at the letting

Your right Tam 1st time in over 20 yrs I have seen the race programme meeting done like that.

I think. Now the race card will be made up by clubs and on the biggest following to the meeting I personally don't think its the way forward sheep will be sheep that takes away every members right to vote on the day if there not in the in crowd in there clubs

Guest greegsy

The delegate meeting was called to inform the members that 3 or possibly 4 of the officials were stepping down at the AGM. They were told clubs really needed to have meetings to discuss who they would like to propose for the vacated posts. That was the responsible thing to do.

The only other thing discussed at that delegate meeting was federation trophies and the need to replace one that would cost a tidy sum, No Rules were discussed in any way shape or form. Facts.

As for how the meeting went yesterday I thought it odd it wasn't voted on race by race like last year ?? but as someone said the majority votes dictated the meeting and there are no hard and fast rules about how the meeting should be run, so the majority ruled and we all have to take it on the chin and work out how we're going manage our teams when it comes to the weeks we need to decide Fed or Nat. Though some of us might get the best of both worlds :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: