Cocks And Hens Free

TheHigg

I've a few birds surplus to requirements that can go free to whoever wants them (if anybody does) birds I have bought and birds I have scrounged anyway I will get some pics up over the weekend and see if anyone can use any of them they are not bad birds just a bad manager, (me) also if I may add I only scrounged off good flyers :emoticon-0140-rofl:

I've a few birds surplus to requirements that can go free to whoever wants them (if anybody does) birds I have bought and birds I have scrounged anyway I will get some pics up over the weekend and see if anyone can use any of them they are not bad birds just a bad manager, (me) also if I may add I only scrounged off good flyers :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Is any of them of Walters line Joe???

2 4 and 5 were collected yesterday going to Kent I've not been notified if they have got there yet the other birds were (supposed) to be away also but no word from the interested party expletive remove looks like I will have to eat them haha they are not bad birds as I've said before just a bad manager :emoticon-0136-giggle:

OK guys I wasn't going to mention the breeding of these birds for fear of a stamped but here we go one from stock that my mate purchased from Andy Millar (looked at him again and maybe keep him) bob McLaughlin salsburgh old distance lines and wait for it Mr d also some Dutch and belge rung birds with PEDs expletive remove I won't have to buy any cold meat next week :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• 4 months later...