Ypres

clockman

Would be good if you's went across the water next year and included Glasgow and southl Lanarkshire Ayrshire etc? could get a good race into the west?

they did years ago it was called STRATHCLYDE AMALGAMATION ask what happened to it

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At £4 a pigeon that's approximately £2.500 of a loss to the SNFC, in other words the total expense of the race has been thrown away by dithering inadequate decision makers.

On top of £12.241 lost last season that's £15k down the tubes entirely due to those running the club, question is when are the members going to wake up and smell the coffee ??

Ps. Don't come on here and say it's a different committee this year, it's the same men RUNNING the club ( into the ground ) as it was last year and if you can't see what's staring you in the eyes then it really is time you visited Specsavers.

Check your club in the profile m8 :partick-thistle-Crest:

Switched my computer off at 12.30 yesterday and put it back on at 21.00 to-day to my amazement at this post. Ypres cancelled and Ancensis still on or am I reading all the crap differently. It has been in the news all week regarding high temps this week but that is being discounted due to the ferry strike ?. I still cannot fathom out which reason the race was cancelled as its either the heat or ferry. Not wishing to put a damper on things as I decided not to send due to the heat and it does not matter which race you are going to. In 2010 the SNFC went to Bovington when it was the hottest day of the year and I do believe it was a disaster returns wise which was why they never went back. I hope all goes well for all competing.

Well done the committee and lanarkshire fed members pulling together and making it possible in getting the birds on the road for a race from the channel in under 24 hours notice :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Agree 100% mate a fantastic effort from the committee well done to them,good luck to everyone that sent.

At £4 a pigeon that's approximately £2.500 of a loss to the SNFC, in other words the total expense of the race has been thrown away by dithering inadequate decision makers.

On top of £12.241 lost last season that's £15k down the tubes entirely due to those running the club, question is when are the members going to wake up and smell the coffee ??

Ps. Don't come on here and say it's a different committee this year, it's the same men RUNNING the club ( into the ground ) as it was last year and if you can't see what's staring you in the eyes then it really is time you visited Specsavers.

I don't know much about the politics of both the Lanarkshire fed and the snfc but I was over at the fed marking with my birds today and said to my mate who always comes to marking allfbeit fed or national that this a rush job and he could not or did not believe that this race was organised in such a short time also most of the birds in the fed would have been duplicates (snfc) big loss for the national (jmo) good luck for this weekend whoever you are racing with

Guest greegsy

That is the club I wish to be associated with, I am however a continual member of the SNFC since 1968, even during periods when I did not race from the Channel races I still maintained my full membership and that entitles me to my interest in the running of the club. Pity you can't snoop in on the SNFC committee's profile as you clearly did mine, you might get your eyes opened.

That is the club I wish to be associated with, I am however a continual member of the SNFC since 1968, even during periods when I did not race from the Channel races I still maintained my full membership and that entitles me to my interest in the running of the club. Pity you can't snoop in on the SNFC committee's profile as you clearly did mine, you might get your eyes opened.

Maybe crossed wires here m8 it says so on your profile ie front page for want of a better word!no snooping here!! I just think too many people on here happy to have a kick at the national!!!! :partick-thistle-Crest:

Guest stb-

your suffering from paranoia with the heat lol

greegsy Icon

In Egg! (Newbie)

Pip

Add as Friend PM this member

Group: Members

LocationLanarkshire

Club:Snrpc

john i usualy agree with a lot of things you put on here but your comment here is why the doo game is the way it is living in past bad blood and not moving forward together forgetting the past and put out the hand of frendship to all doo men for the better of the sport

john i usualy agree with a lot of things you put on here but your comment here is why the doo game is the way it is living in past bad blood and not moving forward together forgetting the past and put out the hand of frendship to all doo men for the better of the sport

Agree totally m8 but too many people on here happy to have a kick at the SNFC at every turn,the last guy that did not make a mistake was nailed to a cross allegedly!! Hope the lad above goes to the agm as he certainly has a good head for figures! :partick-thistle-Crest:

expletive remove leave oor John alone lol

Thanks geo. :partick-thistle-Crest:

your suffering from paranoia with the heat lol

greegsy Icon

In Egg! (Newbie)

Pip

Add as Friend PM this member

Group: Members

LocationLanarkshire

Club:Snrpc

Thanks bob not that good with the computer. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Guest greegsy

Maybe crossed wires here m8 it says so on your profile ie front page for want of a better word!no snooping here!! I just think too many people on here happy to have a kick at the national!!!! :partick-thistle-Crest:

So is it Credit when due but criticism Never ?? That cannot be the case in any democracy and in my firm belief the committee are due every ounce of criticism coming their way on this occasion.

So is it Credit when due but criticism Never ?? That cannot be the case in any democracy and in my firm belief the committee are due every ounce of criticism coming their way on this occasion.

Ok greegsy opinions vary and as always healthy debate is the way forward! Have a good race at the weekend. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Guest greegsy

Ok greegsy opinions vary and as always healthy debate is the way forward! Have a good race at the weekend. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Couldn't agree more, have a god weekend yourself.

Maybe have been better to keep this statement until the weekend races are done.