Bhw Letters Page

Delboy

Could I please make an attempt to throw some light on this nonsense about a matter being "sub judice " on account of an impending court case.

This law only apples in the case of a pending jury trial where there is a risk of members of a jury having their deliberations corrupted by reading a report of the matter in a newspaper or on social media.

It is difficult to see where all this discussion on a pigeon web site can breach any of these rules.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I please make an attempt to throw some light on this nonsense about a matter being "sub judice " on account of an impending court case.

This law only apples in the case of a pending jury trial where there is a risk of members of a jury having their deliberations corrupted by reading a report of the matter in a newspaper or on social media.

It is difficult to see where all this discussion on a pigeon web site can breach any of these rules.

Well said officer Swanston

it cant just propaganda

Good for you Walter but as Delboy has also said, this is what was used before as an excuse not to discuss a previous issue.

After All the debating Thats went on about this ,its time the officials got their finger out

And called an EGM ,before there is any more damage done to this wonderful

Old club that cannot be reversed.

The officials are just waiting in the hope that it all dies down and goes away.

It will I'm afraid, in my opinion.

The members have had enough and will endeavour to have transparency, honesty and credibility restored to the once most envied National flying club in the British Isles. Anybody that doesn't want this has a question mark over their head :emoticon-0138-thinking: imo.So, an EGM will happen Roland.

it look;s like the trouble makers on here have lost and the MEMBERS of the SNFC see no need for a egm. yes there is some problems in the club but most off these were caused by the past president now he has GONE.so lets all get behind the new man and move forward.

it look;s like the trouble makers on here have lost and the MEMBERS of the SNFC see no need for a egm. yes there is some problems in the club but most off these were caused by the past president now he has GONE.so lets all get behind the new man and move forward.

Oh well thats cleared that up for us members that wanted to know what went on EXACTLY.

Laughable

Okay if it's your opinion that most of the problems in this club were caused by the last president.

Please enlighten us,because I don't believe he was the reason that I wanted an EGM.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Thanks to the members of the SNFC, the required amount of signatures to call a special meeting was surpassed, a total of 120 signatures have now been delivered to the secretary of the SNFC.

ATB