Bhw Letters Page

Delboy

What the hell are you talking about, its 2 totally different topics Ian.Im not talking about the crook thread being locked, im talking about John Quinns thread being locked , the one that's relevant to this thread!!!

I know what you are talking about but your first post did not state that

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is your original post

View PostDelboy, on 29 January 2015 - 13:19 PM, said:

Its a bad day when an internet forum cannot talk about this topic and the BHW don't have a problem printing it. ;)

Oh right, crossed wires here. I altered the first post to include Gareth and John s names in it as they are obviously named in the BHW. There names are relevant to the thread .

Thinking again, what the SNFC should do and what they will do are 2 different things so lets get signing these forms for an EGM just in case its an under the carpet job, again.

they will need tae buy a bigger carpet at this rate its no covering now :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

The sorry thing is , how can guys honestly say everything's ok and there's no need for an EGM ,saying there's a witch hunt etc ,come on guys let's get this sorted once and for all .

whit aboot caprpet bombing wid that no cover it

Het rab caprpet bombing is this a new thing lol. I mean I've heard of carpet bombing lol.

The sorry thing is , how can guys honestly say everything's ok and there's no need for an EGM ,saying there's a witch hunt etc ,come on guys let's get this sorted once and for all .

Het rab caprpet bombing is this a new thing lol. I mean I've heard of carpet bombing lol.

some cnt had a p on ma carpet

Agree Stuart,it's quite unbelievable that some don't see the need for a EGM they are clearly delusional.

and by the way am no Het am in den ya big fawnny lol

I JUST READ THE BHW LETTER AND IF ANYBODY OBJECTS TO A MEETING BEING HELD TO CLEAR THE LIES UP THEY SHOULD RESIGN FROM PIGEONS FOR GOOD.

IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN OF MANUFACTURED CIRCUMSTANCES AND PERSONAL VENDETTA FROM THE CONVOYERS AND THE SELECT FEW COMMITTEE TOWARDS GARETH RANKIN.

Recommended Guidelines

please dont use capitals throughout as it refers to shouting

Edited by THE FIFER
use of capital letters throughout,

:emoticon-0137-clapping:

I JUST READ THE BHW LETTER AND IF ANYBODY OBJECTS TO A MEETING BEING HELD TO CLEAR THE LIES UP THEY SHOULD RESIGN FROM PIGEONS FOR GOOD.

IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN OF MANUFACTURED CIRCUMSTANCES AND PERSONAL VENDETTA FROM THE CONVOYERS AND THE SELECT FEW COMMITTEE TOWARDS GARETH RANKIN.

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: got my signiture for an egm and when the truth comes out the guilty party should put up a front page apology in the BHW its as bad as the media surounding celtic and rangers in the pigeon world everyone is watching scotland :emoticon-0138-thinking:

after reading the homing world if the committee of the snfc dont call a egm on there own there is something very wrong imo the members should not have to force them the world is watching us why have they done nothing to sort this before it splits the club for good hiding will not make this go away get it sorted snfc

Personally I see why blood boils etc.

But the reality now should be steps taken to enforce it can never happen again as to hanging any one out to dry. Suspensions/losses of contracts may well be an option.... But surely it is too late to turn the tables or collect any spilt milk. Yes no doubt a rack of the knuckles. But it will be stretched out to be better late than never.

Like the silly practices of Convoyers taking strays in the boxes / baskets on the transporters. Leaves a door open for birds in the race to be let off early etc. At least one may say 'They would / will be let up AFTER the lib ... unless someone needs a leak in the early morning.

But what I will say is 'Time to heat the coals and tighten the chains...