Crooks In The Pigeon Game

Delboy

Some officials must have had blinkers on as one guy has been banging on about it for years but they chose to ignore him Bet he's laughting at them now

:emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Aye Ian, sometimes folk put their heads in the sand rather than face up to the truth and confront the barstewards.

What about the ones that stole all my money and transporter and baskets in 2004, got off scot free, started another National and some on here think they are Gods

they are scum and everybody no.s what they done. and they should never be allowed to fly again in scotland. and they got away with it.

I see on another site a guy has received only a 5 year ban for stealing 28 grand from his pigeon organisation. This is a disgrace and I think a life ban and police involvement was definitely called for?

If he robbed 28,000 from his local bank he'd be behind bars :(

please contact a admin or a mod if you have a problem with a buyer or a seller

in most cases not a sale through a site :emoticon-0138-thinking:

theres a guy who was instrumental in robbing club funds at our show racer club in Lancashire 20+years ago and is still into birds

there a few them about, north of the border also!!!!

sadly there's a lot going off in ow sport but thankfully through the power of the Internet and the vigilance of the furnace they are getting named and shamed so a big well done to all the fancy out there for speaking out well done :emoticon-0123-party:

probably shock a few members on here, never mind every dog has his day! ;)

I bet there is a few on here that are sh??ing themselves at being exposed.The one we are thinking of will be making a few hastie payments very soon,I bet.