Blackpool

Craig Forsyth

Hopefully bump into some of use☺ and does anyone have any information on the auctions that take place?

will have a meeting for Pigeon Basics members , normally mid-day Saturday in the arena bar ,but will confirm closer to the time.

the B.H.W. do a show edition and all the auctions are advertised in it , will be the copy a week before the show. :pidge:

will have a meeting for Pigeon Basics members , normally mid-day Saturday in the arena bar ,but will confirm closer to the time.

the B.H.W. do a show edition and all the auctions are advertised in it , will be the copy a week before the show. :pidge:

Looking forward to meeting a few lads from the site :emoticon-0123-party:

Hey and I'm looking for some long distance birds to breed through mine but was thinking maybe to have a look at some international ones like Belgium Italian or German birds, or any long distance strain with grizzle in it

Thanks craig

Come on Fuzzy heed have ye not noticed yer own fed sale that's been taking place over the last couple of weeks ??? Absolute Cracking Distance Blood at Absolute Cracking Christmas Prices !! :scotland::smiley::santa-dance:

I have yeah, but have no chashers till after Christmas, and the mothers no letting me bid or trust me I'd be in there⛄

If yer short of Some Readys Fuzzy and If yer nae up ti much enite Tan yer local Post office !! (Only yoking by the way)