Well Done Snfc Winner

andy

First 50 birds 48% not shu. Take out b bilslands birds 18%. Cross border rings. That,s where these guys are flying nowadays, with the nehu.

Not nowadays, have been for years, but one thing you can say about them is that when asked they always take a turn on a table, unlike some others

Well done to all section winners and fanciers who won a prize,special mention to the four birds from sections A AND E who won open positions when all the other 152 open prize diploma winners came from sections B C AND D. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Lol. I was number 10 secta wae nae prize at 6.45 :crying: :crying: :crying:

Nae luck steve but a good effort,after all the noises about the race point and possible wind the result was not that much different than the norm!!! :partick-thistle-Crest:

Yip the winner is a cracker cos there was just nowt over here, like a channel race John

Well done the winners also Davy Elliot fantastic pigeon and Delboy another great effort against the odds . Also Doug the brother was 45 th open , he has had horrendous problems in the last few years with the birds health and has had a good yb season and hopefully has it beat .

All over now , bring on 2015 .

Well done the winners also Davy Elliot fantastic pigeon and Delboy another great effort against the odds . Also Doug the brother was 45 th open , he has had horrendous problems in the last few years with the birds health and has had a good yb season and hopefully has it beat .

All over now , bring on 2015 .

Cheers Colin :emoticon-0167-beer:

well done to the winner and all section winners and big dell never far away m8 great record in this race

Cheers Wattie, quite happy with my season m8. I scored in 5 nationals winning 10 diplomas but missed the big yin, the Gold cup. :emoticon-0179-headbang: which is the race everyone wants. :emoticon-0138-thinking: Probably my highlight of the season was getting 3 on the Ancenis result 605 miles. Roll on 2015 :emoticon-0167-beer: