S.N.F.C. Press Officer?

i would like to know y scott gibson is doing the pro for the s.n.f.c i dont think he sould be as joe done a good job last year

Your within your rights to have this opinion mate but dont think many will agree with you.

Guest Gareth Rankin
i would like to know y scott gibson is doing the pro for the s.n.f.c i dont think he sould be as joe done a good job last year

:( >:( :( >:( :( >:(

Joe has been the best scribe that the Scottish National Flying club has had in the last 30 years, I was shocked and amazed that he has been replaced by someone who has threatened the SNFC for the last 7 months with litigation and for that matter one who that has never been a scribe and especially at this moment in time when there is an abundance of successful scribes in the Scottish Faternity such as the one and only Billy Wortley, Fifer, Round O' and John Harwood etc  :o :o ::) ::) >:( >:( and yet they have never been approached :o :o :o.)

I'm sure that the fanciers thoughout the UK and Scotland will have appreciated reading Joe's articles on the successful fanciers and gallant pigeons that have flown historicly into Scotland and that have created history in the greatset club in Britian which dates back to 1897.

I will appologies to my fellow pigeonbasics members for been biased in my last statement about the "greatest club in history" but  when you look back in history and appreciate the members and pigeons who have graced the history of this club many of which has been reported by Joe Murphy in the fancy press. I'm sure the members of the S.N.F.C that have done well over the last 25 to 30 years will agree with me in saying they have been done proud with Joe in his reportings as the S.N.F.C public relations officer in which he reported in the British homing world, Racing pigeon, Libline, Pictorial and also the SNFC internet site that he ran as well.

A terrible loss for the members of the SNFC. :( :( :( :(

cheers

Gareth

How can scott gibson possibly have the good off SNFC at heart when as already said he is still threatening legal action against us!! WRONG CHOICE

Agree with you 100% a poor decision by the committee to replace an experienced scribe with a complete novice who was slandering the fancy in the national press a few months ago for putting himself in the looney bin.......A fantasy story......maybe he'd be better writing fairy tales. :( :(

Agree with you 100% a poor decision by the committee to replace an experienced scribe with a complete novice who was slandering the fancy in the national press a few months ago for putting himself in the looney bin.......A fantasy story......maybe he'd be better writing fairy tales. :( :(

hope you are sure of your facts Andy because your comments are certainly actionable!

Cant agree with you more Andy.I am totally disillusioned with the SNFC.This man should distance himself from anything that could add to the speculation that surrounds him.As my mate says, a fox looking after the hen hut.Can anyone remember Scott Gibson failing to supply the PRO with info regarding his winners.I can, then, ironically he ends up with the job.Whats the committee thinking about.In fact, I think the SNFC owes alot to Joe Muurphy for his writings in the last few years, especially with the politics going on in the sport at present.

as a member i think the snfc was wrong in sacking j murphy, this man has promoted the snfc to no ends, because some of the committee dont like him, they have got rid of him, it should not matter if he is liked or not, he done a first class job for the snfc, why was this not brought up at the agm? i for one would not allow this man in my garden, i also spoke to snfc winning lofts in the south section, and they r of the same opinion, they also would not allow the new scribe  through their gate