Friday Race

Henrik

Guest TAMMY_1

Couldn't agree more ,I think we will see a lot more Feds take this route .

if every fed then decides to do it on a Friday nobody will be any better off as regards to clashing.

was always going to be a stiff race for you guys in a north west but was hoping your returns would be better would i be right in thinking the returns are not much better whats your own thoughts i can see some have had a decent race but thats always the case even on a real bad day im talking about how the majority faired

was always going to be a stiff race for you guys in a north west but was hoping your returns would be better would i be right in thinking the returns are not much better whats your own thoughts i can see some have had a decent race but thats always the case even on a real bad day im talking about how the majority faired

personally , just the same as last week ,returns and performance wise .in my opinion ,from speaking to club members i believe the majority would agree . however i would also add , that at this stage of the programme in the past , some losses have been huge when flown on a Saturday. so the race controllers should be congratulated on looking ahead for solutions :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

Guest big slim

Got 19 from 29 in about 30 minutes then just like last 2 weeks they seemed to stop. They are still coming as now waiting on 3. Thats 5 races with Pentland fed and 5 lost. I think the way young bird racing is nowadays I will happily settle for that.