food for thought  S.N.F.C

If I wanted to join the NFC I would first have to join the RPRA so why is it fine for the NFC to have the one ruling body and not the SNFC. In fact to be in any of the National Clubs based in England you have to firstly become a member of the RPRA so why should we be any different , to suit a small number of individuals who are suspended and as it stands are allowed to race with the RPRA .

we were all members before it happened

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin

The vote was very close, why didnt you all stay with the SNFC and propose it for the following years AGM. I am sure the vote would have been favourable the following year, after everybody had time to think about things.Instead, you all walked out and started another National. A bit petty, to say the least.

Have had this said by the members who left to join the SNRPC they regret that another National was formed and in hindsight wish that they had stuck it out until the following year's AGM were they might have got there wish.

cheers

Gareth

as far as i know all monies at the shu were accounted for if you know different prove it and delboy is right you nearly got the vote that day another year and you might have swung it i for one would not have walked out that day had it went the other way it was power play pure and simple didnt get their own way so out go the toys from the pram

It would be a shame to ruin a great post! To me it seems that the majority of fanciers wish the situation resolved and get things back to what they should be.

I've seen with my own eyes members from both sides on this site congratulate, help each other and have banter with each other through some trying times, I  also think it's great for everyone to be to step back and air their views on this site and through this maybe be able to get together and sort everything out

Hi

The idea of ANY ORGANIZATION dos not work, Members have the right of appeal to THERE union.

My union is The Belgium union which allows me to time in using a T3 with flapper (no thimbles)

SNFC/SNRPC would disqualify me but on appeal to my union I would win my case

Cheers

Homer 49

why dosent someone put it forward at the snfc agm,that as long as your loft is located in scotland no matter what union they can fly they can be a member of the snfc.

I believe we are actually talking of 2 splits here.

Firstly some members withdrew from the SHU because they were unhappy with the way it was being run. I should not say any more than that but the facts are available for all who wish to enquire further. This should include a much audited balance sheet.

The second split came when the membership of the SNFC voted to expell the members of the SNFC who were no longer members of the SHU.

These expelled members who had initially had the balls to walk away from an organisation which had not performed were now left with no option other than to form their own organisation in order to enjoy the sport they loved.

Therefore the proposal to include members who were members of another organisation has already been rejected at a SNFC AGM.

For the record I am a member of both Unions and consider that the RPRA offers excellent value for money. As far as I am aware they have taken it upon themselves to negotiate with such organisations as DEFRA and we simply fall in line with their negotiated result.

I am not anti any organisation but I believe I have quoted facts in this text.

I believe there are members of the SNRPC who would gladly compete in a united club but it's difficult to see how this can be achieved.  

Hi

The idea of ANY ORGANIZATION dos not work, Members have the right of appeal to THERE union.

My union is The Belgium union which allows me to time in using a T3 with flapper (no thimbles)

SNFC/SNRPC would disqualify me but on appeal to my union I would win my case

Cheers

Homer 49

If fanciers were to join the SNFC that were members of the RPRA or the NEHU it would THEIR prerogative for them to lose the right of appeal.But just how many fanciers go through their racing lifes with the need of the appeal process.

In Ireland you can be a member of the INFC and be a member of the IHU or the RPRA,so why not Scotland.

"yes gareth where do we go after the rule book is in the bin? (rednyellow) answer dumbarton / west of scotland club.

johno the fanciers of the WEST OF SCOTLAND FEDERATION broke no rules, this has only highlighted the situation the fanciers in scotland are in, too many clubs,feds,transporters & now too many nationals with very few birds and fewer fanciers the time for unity IN SCOTLAND has never been greater. :( :( :( :( :)

johno the fanciers of the WEST OF SCOTLAND FEDERATION broke no rules, this has only highlighted the situation the fanciers in scotland are in, too many clubs,feds,transporters & now too many nationals with very few birds and fewer fanciers the time for unity IN SCOTLAND has never been greater. :( :( :( :( :)

spot on ;)

Lets get this all sorted soon ! because both clubs cannot sustain the drop in birdage that is current in the sport , no one has to say sorry just let bygones be bygones even if we only start by transporting together with a chosen controller etc from both sides, 4 nationals 4 winners from what is and always will be the home of long distance pigeon racing.

Lets get this all sorted soon ! because both clubs cannot sustain the drop in birdage that is current in the sport , no one has to say sorry just let bygones be bygones even if we only start by transporting together with a chosen controller etc from both sides, 4 nationals 4 winners from what is and always will be the home of long distance pigeon racing.

eastcoaster what is there to sort out between the two nat , we are not at loggerheads with anyone its not the two nats fault its the S.H.U. the members that make up the bulk of the SNRPC  cannot race under and will not have anything to do with the SHU  end of story so saying to get the nat s to gether no one needs to say sorry the fault lies in the four walls of the numptys at hamilton

eastcoaster what is there to sort out between the two nat , we are not at loggerheads with anyone its not the two nats fault its the S.H.U. the members that make up the bulk of the SNRPC  cannot race under and will not have anything to do with the SHU  end of story so saying to get the nat s to gether no one needs to say sorry the fault lies in the four walls of the numptys at hamilton

sorry maybe i should say members of both organisations ! because this subject always ends up as political slagging match . And does any one think we can both survive the current downturn in the sport ? Not a chance,  if the banks can go tits up so will we .

"the numptys at hamilton" have  ran the shu for over 100 years so they must have been doing something right, its very easy to break something but much more harder to put back together!!! :( :( :( :( :)

can you explain your actions fifer in removing these posts , are we talking about the beloved SHU that wrangles with you , you should  not have any favoroutism when a administrator just be fair

yes the 2 post i removed were Defamatory toward an organisation, and i dont take sides, the thread was opened regarding the transportation of birds, but has been turned into the usual flaming war. and I have posted twice regarding out of order posts, but now see its no good so will lock this thread now.