Snfc Clermont

JohnQuinn

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just timed in 1309 if she makes result on section f she will get her silver award does anyone know what time next checking time at belshill thanks

Wwell done guys only 2 positions up for grabs so hope your in tjere

Just timed in 1309 if she makes result on section f she will get her silver award does anyone know what time next checking time at belshill thanks

Take my hat off to north sec birds timed in these races. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

I wish we were in the north section .I'm the furthest flyer in the c section right on the coast at Gourdon

Take my hat off to north sec birds timed in these races. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

I wish we were in the north section .I'm the furthest flyer in the c section right on the coast at Gourdon

Nearly :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: and still a game yearling.

just like to say thanks to all the guys on here and to the guys that phoned me to say well done this is what makes it all worth it thankyou all and well done to big pete i promissed him the two big youngsters off this cock yesterday as the pair i rung him with his own rings i was not happy with you will get them wed or thurs pete and there crackers

Well done to all that have timed and also to yourself Walter, and a kind gesture too to big pete :)

found my fancied one sitting on its nest. My birds cant get into loft unless I open the corridor door.My trap was shut yesterday because of rain running onto ets so fek knows when he came.Hes in absolutely brilliant condition, *expletive removed* mystery. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

found my fancied one sitting on its nest. My birds cant get into loft unless I open the corridor door.My trap was shut yesterday because of rain running onto ets so fek knows when he came.Hes in absolutely brilliant condition, *expletive removed* mystery. :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

tut tut mr hay

There will be 3 positions rab . I'm sure if it's even only one more than the multiples of ten then it's one more diploma .

Currently up in Aberdeen at my daughters and when we drove up yest the visibility was only bout a mile with low cloud and heavy rain .hasnt improved today so any. Doos comming up yest morn or even today are very game birds