York Race Clydesdale Midweek

peter2010

i was down at boabs when he got the winner that doo wasnt fkn about well done mate [by the way he was jumping up and down like a school kid when it came] haha i was quite embarresed watching a grown man carry on like that :crying:

Guest Gareth Rankin

i was down at boabs when he got the winner that doo wasnt fkn about well done mate [by the way he was jumping up and down like a school kid when it came] haha i was quite embarresed watching a grown man carry on like that :crying:

Lol, can only imagine what he will be like timing a doo from 500 miles, but as soon as you Loose this excitement then your as well as taking up golf or bowls.

Well done Robert :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Don't know how he knew that he was only allowed to watch fae a distance cause of his ugly mug lol cheers lads