To A 'Concerned Lanarkshire Fancier'

Pompey Mick

I received an abusive anonymous letter in reply to letters printed in the RP and BHW both with my name (Mick Johnson) and address displayed.

I certainly don't expect every one to be in agreement with my views about ETS but a least I have the courage of my convictions to include my name & address in the publications.

This person is obviously a budding Internet Troll well versed in Twitter and the like, perhaps someone will recognise the handwriting.

Im a hand writing analyst and that as been wrote by a poor fancier who never wins and uses ets as a excuse for not winning :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Seriously take no notice m8 he/she hasn't the courage to put their name to it so treat it the way it deserves to be treated, drop it in the nearest bin lol

Guest bigda

go through all the threads on here and other forum to see who has the most to say about the topic and you will find your man i would think use the search window on here bigda only fights for the truth no this crap

I received an abusive anonymous letter in reply to letters printed in the RP and BHW both with my name (Mick Johnson) and address displayed.

I certainly don't expect every one to be in agreement with my views about ETS but a least I have the courage of my convictions to include my name & address in the publications.

This person is obviously a budding Internet Troll well versed in Twitter and the like, perhaps someone will recognise the handwriting.

sounds like a retard :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Who's to say the writer is even from Lanarkshire??? Its a big Fed tae pick fae so maybe that is a ruse to obscure their true location.

I might be wrong John as I aint not phsycologist but the content of the letter makes me think that an elaberate rues is not within this fellas reemit???

Guest homestead

if he/she wants to be taken seriously name address and signature...... have a nice day we look forward to his/her next rant... :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl: sad git...Les

Guest paulrstokes

I know who it is

Dick Less

3 years down the line, and every week the only letters in the RP and BHW are still several people moaning and whinging about ETS.

i am sick to the back teeth of it.

It is in

It is staying

so get on with it.

If my competitors can get their birds to land on a strategically placed pad on the top of a TV arial, then good luck to them