Shu Ets Guidance

alex wight

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

homer does not matter how you word it your bird can time without going in the loft and thats not right as for the stall trap rubbish the difference is if it got out the stalltrap you were not timed in with the trap you have your timed whether its in or not its up to the guys in your club now as the fed president agrees with me m8

and as for cant read i can read rule 9 ok bird can only record after entering the loft you asked my opinion and i gave you it so did others

Guest Gareth Rankin

Many lofts have aviaries with the traps fitted to them where the only way into the loft is though these traps,is this illegal?.

Providing landing entry board is closed that no pigeon can be timed in, then it is legal.

An aviary even though it doesn't have solid walls and may be be open to the elements is just the very same as a loft.

walter if the tunnel is in the inside of your shed what is the problem there is no rule

about going through bob wires and for by, if the doo goes through the tunnel and the pad is there 6" inside that to me is as good as the birds being in its box , we have stalltraps legal thimbless clocks, so why not that, and every fancier can have the same set up that uses ETS only hope the wee macs dont get it as the fed places are hard to get with him and a thimbless clock they stop after timing in 10 the ets will keep runing on

da the rule should be put them where you want and then we have every body the same no missinterpretion of the rule which states the bird must enter the loft before being recorded and im saying no more

Guest Gareth Rankin

so garith if you have external double doors with inside sliding doors can a trap be attached to the sliding doors inside the loft with ets pad underneath ?

Struggling to understand your post Big Blue Bar, Sorry, but if your referring to pigeons flying in through open double doors that close when required, then go and land on a ets pad, then yes this is permissible as the pigeon is within the cubic volume of the loft.

what a load of rubbish gareth

are you telling me Walter that i cannot race pigeons into a aviary ??

Struggling to understand your post Big Blue Bar, Sorry, but if your referring to pigeons flying in through open double doors that close when required, then go and land on a ets pad, then yes this is permissible as the pigeon is within the cubic volume of the loft.

are you telling me Walter that i cannot race pigeons into a aviary ??

no i never said anything about aviary gareth im raceing to one myself

Guest Gareth Rankin

Visited a loft in 2011 in Holland, the top of the aviary was the landing board, approx there were 8 large ets pads the pigeons could walk along before they would get anywhere near the entrance to the loft,

Walter perhaps you could propose this to be accepted by the SHU. :P;)

Thank god ,Admin/mod lock now. quick expletive remove http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

yes I think all have had their say, so will close the topic, its one that could go on and on, thanks for your comments, http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/animatedpigeons.gif