Jan Polders

Anyone on here raced this bred with any success atb

Yes cal on here does really well with them from France. 500 miles plus ,Crossed with his own pigeons , I have a good pair and looking forward to trying them out .

What are they off the ones you have?

The cock is off. A son of rainbow warrior paired to a Dtr of Victoria. The hen is off a son of Victoria. Paired to a Dtr of rainbow warrior . The other side has. The white tail.( De witstart.) on both pigeons.

think your right gulkie im sure they go back to raymond moldveld aardens but might be wrong

No molveld in them Walter , they have jack steketee , van der Wegan , battenburg in them. But yes they are jan Aarden based. Oh and. Van wanroys

No molveld in them Walter , they have jack steketee , van der Wegan , battenburg in them. But yes they are jan Aarden based. Oh and. Van wanroys

sorry misled you i ment simlar blood lines i allso have some of the best vander wegan blood in britain haveing two direct sons of de barceloana as well as dbl grandchildren of others good pigeons very inbred mine great cross with old distance familys